• 25 •

(A/N

Sorry for the long ass wait hehe. I was really busy with school QwQ and sadness.

I hope you enjoy~)

Tom's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groan in annoyance as I brush my fingers across my face. I felt something on my cheeks... It felt like tear stains.

"What the?.." I murmur as I wipe the stains away with my hands. Wondering what was I doing before.

"was I crying?" I ask myself before I was cut off by the loud ringing.

My phone's ringing was still echoing in the room. I try going back to sleep but to no avail. I sit up and grab my phone. Turning off the alarm that I am sure that I've never set before...

Why would I set up an alarm at 5:00 pm in the afternoon?..

I look up to my surroundings and realize how unfamiliar everything was. I couldn't even remember what I did before I got here... Nonetheless I decided that I was never going to remember anything if I force myself to.

I slide to the side of the bed and stood up then began walking. When suddenly I lost balance as soon as I took my first step.

My head was spinning, my vision was slowly blacking out, and I felt like I was having a nosebleed... I felt like I was drugged.

Soon it was getting harder to breathe and my stomach started turning. I was on the floor, holding onto my stomach in attempt to ease the pain. It did nothing.

I was whining.. It is too painful.

"Fuck!" I shout as I curl up in a ball while still on the floor. I shut my eyes as I try hard to catch my breath.

'Just what is happening?'

Suddenly.. There was a knock on the door.

I automatically open my eyes and called for help.

"H-hello! please come inside! I think I was drugged!" I shouted as I crawl towards the door while still clutching onto my stomach.

Then the banging on the door grew wilder as the person outside was trying to turn the door knob open.

Why isn't it opening?..

I scanned the door, trying to figure out why was the person having a hard time opening the door... I mean.. It must be locked...

But from the looks of it.. The door looked like it was already almost about to break down from the banging.

My vision was blacking out again so I shut my eyes. My head started to hurt once again. It felt like the sky fell on me.

"THOMAS!"

I heard a familiar voice yell out. It instantly made me open my eyes and cry.

"T-tord!" I call out as the banging on the door grew wilder.

"HOLD ON! I'M COMING THE FUCK IN!" I heard Tord yell. I also heard other voices from outside as well..

"Sir, you can't do that here you're destroying a property that isn't--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" Tord yelled before the banging on the door continued.

I tried crawling to the door again when the pain in my stomach felt like I was being eaten alive. I felt like fainting...

But I didn't let it affect me... I am scared but who knows what will happen to me if I do close my eyes...

Everything suddenly turned black when I felt something hard and rough hit the back of my head.