• 21 •

Tom's P.O.V

I stared at Tord.. I couldn't move.. nor speak.. I don't know what to do.. I was just frozen. My heart was racing and I started breathing in a fast pace.

I tried pulling my hand away when I felt his grip tightenend. Tord seemed to have notice that I have gone cold for a second and leaned down to me...

Still I wasn't unable to move, I shut my eyes tightly, scared of what's coming next.

A punch? A slap?

Then suddenly I felt something warm and a soft but kind of rough touch on my lips..

I opened my eyes...

That's when my stomach turned upside down. Tord had his eyes closed as he leaned into me even more making me lean back, deepening the kiss.

I started shoving and pushing Tord away but he wouldn't budge. He would let out a deep needy growl whenever I try to pry him off.

Then..

I didn't even know why..

Why I did..

I just found out that I started kissing him back.

I closed my eyes and felt warm tears running down my cheeks.. I don't even know why I'm crying. I just threw my arms around his neck as he pulled me to him by my waist.

It wasn't a sloppy kiss.. It was just a simple 'romantic' kiss.. With both of our lips just brushing each other.

At this moment I couldn't think of anything but loving this.. I missed this. I really did.

But how exactly did this happen?..

Just earlier.. I was in panic because I couldn't contact Zion..

My eyes shot open as I felt Tord press his weight against me. I was pinned against the car window with his hands still on my waist, rubbing and caressing my sides lovingly.

This is wrong.. So wrong... I have a boyfriend now. I shouldn't let him do this.. I shouldn't let myself do this.

I pushed Tord away and looked at him in the eye, "Tord.." I called out. He pants as he looks at me. We stared at each other for a moment before his eyes move down to my lips.

Then he started leaning closer to me again that's when I covered his mouth and pushed him away slightly.

I shook my head slowly, "Let's not do this.." I whispered to him with pleading eyes. He just stared at me.

I sob quietly as I averted my eyes to the traffic light. It was now green.. But the road was actually almost empty. I looked back to Tord, he was still staring at me.

The look on his face made me realise how much I missed him so much and how much I loved him.

I hung my head low then covered my face with my hands and started to cry more, "We shouldn't be doing this..." I said as I let out a sob. I was feeling guilty.

"Why did you come back? Were you not satisfied when you left me alone and broken?" I asked, still keeping my head low.

Tears still streaming down my face. I let out a shaky breath, "Tord I have a fiance now. And I don't want to mess up the relationship we already have.." Suddenly I felt him lift my head up gently.

We looked into each other's eyes again..

This is what made me fell deeper in love with Tord. He was the only one who can look deep into my black eyes.

But now he's not the only one who can do that.

And I should stay loyal to that one.

Tord then raises his other hand up and wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"Tord, Why did you leave me that day?" I unconsciously asked.

I thought I already told myself that I should just forget about it?

Then it hit me like a bus.

I just now realized how much I longed for the truth. For Tord's explanation.

"Why exactly did you do that?" I asked once again.

"Was I missing something in our relationship in the past? Or what?"

Tord looked hesitant. As if he wanted to tell me something but he choose not to...

Just what are you hiding from me?

I slapped his hands away and fixed myself on the seat, "Nevermind. It was stupid of me to ask you a question that you are never going to answer anyways." I spat before pushing Tord away.

It broke my heart when I saw his hesitant state but I shouldn't let it affect me. I wipe my own tears and looked out the window. Warm tears were stll rolling down my cheeks but I choose to ignore it.

It was a waste crying like this for something that is stupid and is supposed to be long forgotten. I shouldn't let myself be hurt again over this.

I crossed my arms over my chest and took a deep breath, "Take me to work and forget about what had happen." I commanded.

My eyes fixed on the sidewalk, still letting out silent sobs under my breath.

Why am I feeling the same emotions I felt on that 'blessed'day?

I soon noticed that he still wasn't driving. It made me let out an annoyed groan, "Tord. I said just fucking drive the light is GREEN!" I hissed as I turn to Tord. I was so full of anger and confusion that my tears started falling down even more.

But all of that emotions just faded away when I saw Tord's pained expression.

"Jehovah.." He suddenly called out in a low,  raspy voice. The one that I used to love. I started to tremble when I noticed that he was slowly leaning in closer to me.

"Don't call me that." I spat, even though I knew how much I missed him calling me that.

"Jehovah's Witness."

I forced myself to ignore him when suddenly I was yanked by my shoulder, turning to Tord to yell when I was shushed by his lips on mine.

My eyes widened in shock. After a moment, Tord then pulls away and gives me a determined look, "Please let me do this. Just please let me do this." he pleads before kissing me again.

I wanted to push him away but my body wouldn't listen. It's as if I wanted this.. When I knew it was so wrong.

Zion.. I should be thinking about Zion.. He loves me with all his heart and I have learned to love him back.. He'll be hurt if he finds out about this...

I closed my eyes, tears still streaming down on my cheeks. Tainting me guiltily.

I let Tord kiss me.

Zion would feel what I felt on that day..

A/N

BOOTYFUL FANART <3

This is from @_.hunter_pines._ from IG

I love it so much <3 I love the expressions on their faces!~

Thank you so much for this!!