• 19 •

No One's P.O.V

Tom started sobbing as Eduardo was gently patting his back. Rubbing his back in a slow circular motion, "Why are you crying?" Eduardo asked looking at his friend and waiting for his reply.

Tom wiped his tears with the rim of his hoodie before turning to Eduardo while still wearing a frowned face, "I don't know! I'm also confused..." he replied.

Eduardo pulled him into a side hug since his waxed armpit was still hurting. He squeezed Tom gently in his arms. He is so soft when it comes to his best friend. Especially when Tom's crying since he knew Tom would only cry in front of the person he trutly trusts.

Eduardo chuckled softly, "Whatever it is that you're crying for... Just forget about it.. It's okay?" he said, feeling Tom hug him back.

Tom nuzzled his head onto Eduardo's shoulders, sobbing softly, "I have to be honest..."

"Sure, Tom.. What is it?"

"You're still bad at comforting people." Tom commented and giggled. Eduardo shoved him away and pointed at the brit,

"I fucking hate you." Eduardo spat while Tom was still busy laughing and wiping his tears.

"Yeah, of course you do." Tom retorted back as he stuck his tongue out.

They couldn't really deny that they were acting like two kids. Which the two were trying not to do.

When the laughter died down Tom turned to his friend again. Pulling Eduardo a little bit closer, "But where is Zion? I really couldn't contact him..."

Eduardo felt like he wanted to tell his friend about Zion's whereabouts because he couldn't bear Tom's worried expression.. But he promised Zion that he shouldn't... He knew it'd be best if Tom knew about it. But he choose to be respectful.

He shook his head, "I really don't know anything about Zi's whereabouts... Still he's a model. He might be having a Photoshoot or something.." He lied.

"But try Mark?" Eduardo recommend... He thought that in that way it's Mark's decision whether to tell Tom or no.

Tom nodded understandably, "Alright.. I'll try later. Anyway I have to head to work." He said before standing up and checking the time on his phone. It read 3:46.

He should head to work. Tom slid his phone back to his pocket, looking back to his friend.

Eduardo looked up to the brit, his brows slightly raised, "You're going to work?"

Tom scoffed, "What did I just say?" he jokingly said as he playfully punched Eduardo's arm.

Eduardo rolled his eyes, "I mean aren't you supposed to be with Tord for... I don't know? Script something?" He asked as the Brit look up and think.

"Hmmm... No. I'm sure he's busy with explaining things to Tafira." He replied, nodding at his own words.

"It went really worse, huh?"

"Really worse. Believe me. I bet Tafira's boiling his ass right now." Tom said jokingly making Eduardo laugh.

"Well ain't that better for both you and Zion?" Eduardo asked, earning a slight slap on his back from Tom.

"Hey, come on don't be harsh." Tom defendend.

"Look who's talking."

Eduardo stood up from his chair, "Also... About Zion. When's your marriage? I've almost forgot that you two are actually engaged. Is the marriage already planned?"

With that Tom froze. He recalled all the times where he tried bringing up the marriage. Zion would always cut him off by saying 'I love you' while clutching onto his chest tightly.

It had happened a lot of times where Zion would randomly say I love you while clutching his chest. It even got to the point that he would suddenly call Tom just to say I love you.

Tom laughed as he found it quite cute for Zion to do that. His smile was then replaced with a nervous grin,

"Well... No. Whenever I bring the marriage up... He would cut me off by saying I love you. I guess he's still too busy to talk about the marriage for now.. I'd still be happy to wait." Tom replied as he smiled to his friend while scratching his nape.

Eduardo nodded before turning away, "Oh, yeah. He is quite busy. Especially being a model. It's good that you understand him Tom."

The brit chuckled, "Well then I should get going." Tom informed before walking away. Eduardo was about to head inside while holding his kettle and cup when his friend   shouted,

"WAX YOUR OTHER ARMPIT TOO BECAUSE IT'S UNEVEN!"

Tom ran away while laughing, in the distance he could still hear Eduardo shouting,

"FUCK YOU LOSER!"

that made him laugh while slowing down his pace.

~~~~~~~~17 minutes~~~~~~~~

At this point Tom was already panting. He forgot how far away Eduardo's house from the workplace. He could've taken a taxi like earlier... But there were no proper waiting shed anywhere.

The sun was already setting and he should really be hurrying his way to work. But he was too worn out. Probably because of earlier at the 'date'.

"I hope Tafira isn't mad at us..." He murmured to himself as he sigh. He looked up to the sky, enjoying the astonishing view up above.

The sky was crimson red. It was absolutely beautiful... In additional, the streets were not that busy anymore. It was peaceful.

Suddenly something clicked inside of him. He thought of his first kiss with Tord.

He shook his head, "He's a friend. Just a friend now." he reminded himself as he paused at his tracks.

Remembering the scene he had with his best friend.. How he was crying. He face palmed himself, "Why exactly was I crying? All I did was having the thought of Tord."

Tom thought about it for a moment before deciding it was useless. Then he remembered Zion and that he couldn't contact his Fiance. He took his phone out and turned on the screen, "Right, I have to call Mark.."

He dialed Mark and gently put his phone near his right ear when suddenly he heard a honk which made the brit jolt up in surprise making him almost drop his phone on the ground. He looks to the side, seeing a black Lamborghini following his every step.

Tom's expression quickly turned into confusion. People all around him were murmuring and he wasn't even causing a commotion.

"What the fuck?" he mumbled to himself as he walked faster. He didn't know why it was following him and he can't remember any of his friends owning that kind of expensive car.

His pace quickened even more when the car was honking at him non stop. He slid his phone back inside his pocket in annoyance.

"What the hell is the driver's problem?! I'm walking on the side of the road!" he sightly yell out. The people all around him stepped back slightly upon seeing the Brit's now furious face.

Tom quickened his pace again and the car was still trailing behind him while still honking. That made Tom explode.

"THAT'S IT!" he yelled before walking backwards and stopping in front of the driver's seat. Kicking the car door a bit hard.

"DUDE, WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM?!!" He yelled at the car window. Huffing in anger as he waited for the driver's response.

When the window was slowly slide down. Tom's eyes slowly widened upon seeing the driver.

He wore a devilish grin as he turned to Tom with a smirk on his face, "Damn... All I wanted was to praise that booty but really? Kicking my car door?"

Tom froze as he let out a chuckle,

"Feisty aren't we?"