• 1 •

I hope you guys will like this book <3

No One's P.O.V

"Jon is he on his break for now?"

Jon's eyes perked up when he realizes that it was Tom on the other phone. He wasn't getting enough sleep, of course, being the stylist of Zion wasn't easy.

He had to plan things ahead which was getting him pressured.

Jon slowly groaned, "Well yeah, he is. Are you coming?" he asked as he smiles. He had always thought that Tom and Zion would always make a perfect couple. No one was gonna argue him for that as well.

"I was planning on bringing him lunch. But maybe I'm getting in the way..." Tom said on the other side making Jon chuckle.

"nah, you'll be good. Besides the manager likes you. You should be here about.."

Jon paused at he looks at his wristwatch.

"be here by 20 minutes we have walk rehearsals after lunch." he continued, putting his arm down on the table.

"Alright, You're the best." Tom said with a chuckle. Jon smiles once again before he hanged up the phone and lay it on the table.

He was about to lay his head back down on the table to hopefully get some sleep until--

"Who was that?" A voice suddenly spoke behind him. He jolted up in surprise, whining in fright.

He turns around and it was just Mark. The manager himself.

"Jeez, It's just you sir..."

"You let Tom come here to bring lunch for Zi again, huh?" Mark asked as if mad, showing no expression whatsoever. Though Jon knew that he was happy for the two of them.

Jon nodded as he smiled at his friend. Mark just rolled his eyes, "Those two really can't get enough of each other." Mark commented, a smirk appeared on his lips.

Jon shrugs as he eyed on the model sitting at the very end of the other table, reading a book. An engagement ring sat on his left hand ring finger.

"What can you say, they are officially engaged now." Jon said followed by a soft chuckle.

"Took them long enough. I could still remember the broken expression on that guy when Zi brought him in the building. All wet from the rain." Mark's eyes softened as he looks at the direction of Zion.

He sighs, "He looked like a weird guy with those black eyes. But he's actually pretty cool."

Zion looked over at his two friends whispering to each other while looking at his way from time to time.

"what is up with them?" he asked himself, rolling his eyes at the two as he fixed his glasses. He playfully glares at them making the two jolt up in surprise and turn the other way as if they never did anything.

"Good thing we were fast enough to dodge his stare." Jon whispered to Mark who nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock he and I saw everything."