•16•

No One's P.O.V

Tord and Tom looked up to Tafira.

Tom raised his eyebrows in surprise,

"Auntie Rosy?"

Tafira looked down to the person beside her with a quite confused face. Tord and Tom wore the same confused expressions, looking at each other from time to time.

"Ah! Thomas darling. Nice meeting you here." Autie Rosy greeted and smiled at the Brit who seemed to be almost crying.

Tom stood up and hugged the old lady gently, "Why are you here?" he asked as he pulled away. Tord leaned a little closer to Tom, listening to what the old lady has to say.

Auntie Rosy smiled again,

"My doctor wanted me to come with her." she replied as she gestured to Tafira who had her arms crossed and her eyebrows frowned.

"You know Thomas, Mrs. Abajo?" Tafira asked as she lowered herself a bit for the old lady. Auntie Rosy nodded almost immediately, "Yes, this young man works at the Home for the Aged that I'm currently staying at."

Tafira looks at Tom before glancing at her brother, "Ah, I see."

Tom kneeled in front of Auntie Rosy and takes her hand, "You're her patient? Why? What's wrong? Why didn't you tell me? We could have brought you to a doctor as soon as possible.. " Tom said trying to muster his most casual voice when really, he is really sad for his dear friend.

Auntie Rosy pats his head gently, "It's a severe heart disease.. But I'm still getting a treatment to be cured. And I didn't tell you because I don't want to get in the way of your busy schedule." she replied before she caught a glance of Tord.

Her smile immediately disappeared and turned into an annoyed one, "Oh, It's you."

Upon hearing what Auntie Rosy's call, Tord immediately felt annoyed, "One and only." Tord teased as he spreads his arms open showing his pride.

The old woman clicked her tongue, "Why are you here?" Auntie Rosy asked before looking at Tom then to Tafira.

"Why IS he here?" she asked emphasizing every word as she pointed at Tord who was acting as if he was a little angel.

"He's my little brother, Mrs. Abajo." Tafira answered, giving the old lady one of her sweet smiles.

Auntie Rosy who was beyond confused at this point looked at Tom for answers.

"Well.." Tom started, he turns to look at Tord. Tord gave him his usual unreadable expression,

"We're actually... On a date together.." Tom lied.

Auntie Rosy's mouth immediately flew open as she pointed to Tord then back to Tom then vice-versa again.

"Are you cheating on your fi--"

"LET'S TAKE A SIT NOW SHALL WE?" Tom interrupted as he pulled Auntie Rosy gently to the table and helped her sit down on a chair. The old woman narrowed her eyes at Tord, who only gave her an 'innocent' smile.

With that Tom and Tafira sat down with confused looks on their faces. Auntie Rosy gave Tord the 'I.am.watching.you' gesture. The Norwegian smirked annoyingly.

The other two was only watching the ongoing silent war between Tord and Auntie Rosy and finally, Tafira decided that she had enough.

"So, now that we're all here. Let's get down to business." Tafira said as she clapped her hands gaining the attention of the three.

She then leaned to Tom with a smile, "How have are you guys been doing?" She asked Tom. He instantly felt his heart about to burst, his palms started to sweat and he's starting to lose his composure.