• 6 •

No One's P.O.V

Tord glanced over at Tom in his rear-view mirror, seeing that Tom was still smiling and giggling softly at himself while reading Zion's message made him feel annoyed.

"Can you please put your phone down? You're with me now so I don't want you being all flirty with your boyfriend or whatever." Tord said before he took off his shades and averted his attention on the road again.

Upon hearing this, Tom rose his head up with a displeased look on his face,

"Excuse me? Don't you forget that I'm older than you. Where's your respect? Plus, I can do what I want. Whether it be flirting with my own Fiance or not, It's my choice. So do me a favor, be respectful and back off." he retorted before he went back to reading the text that Zion sent him.

Tord wore an unsatisfied look on his face when he heard the Brit's response.

"hvorfor måtte du falle for noen andre?!"

"Excuse me?! Stubborn?! As far as I know, I didn't do anything to upset--Oh you know what? Nevermind." Tom huffed in annoyance as he went back to reading Zion's message.

Tord blinked a few times, glancing at Tom from time to time. Had Tom forgotten Norwegian?

"Have you.. Already forget Norwegian?" Tord asked, his eyes softened as he stepped on the breaks when he saw the traffic light turning red. Just at the right time too.

Tom looked over at Tord before averting his eyes to the stores on the side of the road, "I don't know, was I suppose to keep learning that language without any use now?" Tom replied before the car fell into silence again.

'right..' Tord thought, He already broke it off with Tom... Which means Tom did not have to learn norway anymore since he had no one to practice it to...

'I hoped you still continued learning it.'

"Hey, where exactly are we going?" Tom asked, His eyesbrows rose in question. Tord would always find that cute... Even now.

"We're going to the Home of the Aged." Tord replied before the traffic light turned to green. He then started to drive again.

"That's where I work part time." Tom commented,

"I know."

"But why are we going there?"

"You have to work their by noon and then you work at the bar by evening, right?"

Tom jolted up in surprise, "But I already made an excuse as to why I will not be present for 4 days.." Tom said,

"Well I still don't want to get in the way of your job so I'm going with you there. Probably going to help as well." Tord finished before humming a song.

Tom was left with his eyes widened, "But how did you know where I work?" He asked, his heart started beating fast. He didn't know why.

"The same reason as to why I left you." Tord simply replied, Tom's felt a slight pang in his heart.

He then averted his eyes from Tord, "Oh.."

He didn't know how Tord know where he works at...

~~~~~~~Home for the Aged~~~~~~~~~

"Thomas baby! I thought you said that you weren't going to be present here for about 9 days!!" an old lady greeted as she pulled Tom in for a hug.

Tom hugged the old lady back with a small smile, "4 days. Only 4 days Aunt Luce." Tom laughed. Aunt Luce pulled away with a smile, "My, my I'm getting older." she commented towards herself.