• 34 •

No One's P.O.V

Tom was woken up by a loud thud from outside his door. He groaned slightly as he forced himself to sit up and look outside his window. It was already noon and he still hadn't bathe yet. Tom was surprised by a loud thud from outside his room again. He turned and looked at his door confusingly.

He thought to himself if he had ever invited someone else in his house.

"I'LL BRING THIS TO HIM! I'M A DOCTOR AND HIS FRIEND!" A female Norwegian accented voice shouted before there was a huge thud.

"HA! WELL TOO BAD! I'M HIS EX BOYFRIEND!" A male Norwegian accented voice spat back,

"WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH BRINGING THE FOOD TO HIS ROOM?!"

"I KNOW HIM BETTER THAN YOU!"

"I'M A DOCTOR! IT GIVES ME MORE HIGHER RIGHTS THAN YOU, IDIOT."

"HE ISN'T EVEN SICK!"

"HE LACKS SLEEP WHICH MAY HAVE AFFECTED HIS HEALTH! SO UH... YEAH! I BRING IT IN!"

"WANNA BET ON THAT?"

Soon Tom couldn't take the loudness anymore and just ran to him door and opening it until it bangs on the wall.

"YOU TWO ARE LOUD AS FUCK!" 

He yelled before finally looking at the 'two' that was shouting just earlier. Tord was holding a tray of mushroom soup while Tafira was holding a spoon and a galss of water. There were spilled soup and water on the white tiled floor.

Tom looked back to the two again and noticed that they were both breathless and sweaty. Tom guessed they've been shouting and chasing each other for a long time.

Tom clicked his tongue, "Alright.. now I'm reminded of the events of what happened before I fell asleep but what the fuck is this?" He pointed at the spilled food on the floor.

Tafira took her time to fix her hair and collar before clearing her throat, "My apologies, Thomas. This 'kid' right here is a bit hard to deal with." She hissed at her brother with a glare. A blush was visible on her cheeks.

Tord chuckled bitterly before lowering down the tray on the floor, "Really? You were the one who came running to me when I was about to bring Thomas his food." He replied while wearing a sly smirk on his face.

Both were obviously being stupid to Tom. It just made him face palm and sigh in disappointment, "You know.. I never expect myself to deal with kids as soon as I wake up." Tom hissed at the two.

Both Livingston's lowered their head and apologized under their breath before Tord picked up the tray and walked back to the kitchen to get a towel.

Tafira walked up to Tom and grabbed him by his chin before pulling his face closer to hers.  She examined his face features if there were any signs of tiredness or bags under his eyes. Tom was too tired to struggle so he just let Tafira do her stuff since he got use to her when he was still in a relationship with Tord.

Soon Tord came running in and pulled his sister away as he blocked the two from each other.

"What the hell?" Tafira yelled while feeling confused from him brother's actions... but should she really be surprised?

"N.O. This is why I don't want you guys to be alone for only just a moment! You could make a move on him any fucking second you can! It's ANNOYING." Tord hissed as he pulled Tom into a tight protective hug while pouting. He looked like a child hugging his dad so that no one would take him away.

Tafira laughed and just rolled her eyes playfully, "At least I won't have sex with him without his consent." she finished before snatching Tom from Tord and walking inside the room. Locking the door behind her and leaving a surprised embarrassed Tord by the door frozen.