I picked the second girl who was waering a Mingyu x Wonwoo shirt cause I thought that was hilarious and for the last one....

I picked a girl that looked like a teenager, wearing a blue t-shirt with written with the words such as 'you made my day' and 'you made my dawn', also wearing a ring that looked a carat ring, her cap having the sign of a diamond and 'S-V-T' written on top. I thought it was cute.

"Nice job, Woozi-hyung!" Mingyu said and Dino raised his microphone, saying that they need to pick their favorite songs. 

The girl with the beautiful flower clip was the first on who was asked. "What's you name?" Jun's soft voice asked and she smiled. "Park Jeayoung." 

"So, since when did you become a carat?" Minghao's voice was now heard as she was the one who asked the girl. "April 3, 2017." She still have the smile she was showing earlier and that shows how happy she was.

"Wow. That's so long. So, without looking anywhere, what's your requested song?" Seungcheol asked and she pouted, signifying that she was thinking and smiled again. "Uhm... I really miss Crazy In Love. Can you so that please?" She asked politely and we all nodded, giving her the answer she wanted to hear.

We get into our position and all the carats shouted, as if it was a real performance like in Music Bank. 

After the performance, we breathed out and asked the other girl to come up the stage. She was the one who was wearing a Meanie shirt and Mingyu and Wonwoo just blushed once they saw her t-shirt.

"My ship is blushing. I have never been blessed. UWU!" She said making all the other members laugh as well as the carats below us. "Okay okay. What's your name?" Jeonghan asked and she just giggled a bit before answering. "Han Marianne, a Meanie fan! See it rhymes! Seeee?" She joked again amking me smile once again, giggles coming out of my mouth. 

"You're such a joker! When did you become a Carat?" Wonwoo asked with his deep voice and she just rolles her eyes. "Well, when did you guys debut?" She said sassily and I widened my eyes, shocked at what her answer was.

"You mean you were a fan since the start of our journey?" I asked and she nodded. A smile was formed in my lips. "Even before you guys debuted. I know you guys have a lot of potential! And you didn't just have the potentian! You had everything I needed!" She said, showing her smile and I need to stop myself from hugging her. 

"Aww. So what song?" Hansol said and the attention was given to her as well. "Hmm... I would want to hear you guys sing 'Campfire'." She said and went down, cheered for us and sat back down on her own seat. I smiled and nodded.

We all took our microphones and started singing. 

We finished singing 'Campfire' and the fnas started cheeing again. "The last fan?" Jisoo said and the fan emerged, showing herself. "Hi! You seem like a new fan. Your name please?" Dokyeom asked energetically but politely. "Park Sheira." She said shyly, different from the other fans just earlier.

"Carat since?" Seungkwas asked and she just gave him a smile. "Just last year. September 11, 2018." She answered and we nodded. "New fan." I said and she nodded.

"Song request?" Hoshi asked, making me look at him and I saw him look at me for a split second but I brushed it off. "Can it be like not including all members?" She asked shyly and Mingyu, out emcee nodded.