104- Back Home

Mulai dari awal

"It'll arrive this weeks, it's been long." Kiaan replies. "I'll just try and check the flights for November." I nod at his way and look down at the sleepy boy. Kiaan is twenty-eight now. And I'll be twenty-six in couple of weeks, times seems so unbeatable. Just yesterday it felt like I had Ishaan and just a month ago it felt like I had just married Kiaan.

My dialogue 'Three years left for hitting thirty' had to be changed to one now. Yes, one. He is twenty-eight but in March he'd be twenty-nine. Just one year and he'll be thirty and I'd have to stop using that phrase. In some time Ishaan would start talking, walking, it seems so far but when the time comes it all feels like a dream.

"You sleep a lot. I envy that." I joked, kissing his eyes. I stood up from the bed and walked to the corner of the bed ready to lay him down. Letting the small body touch the light mattress I made pillow and blanket walls on the side of him so he's safe. He won't be moving much but for my own peace I always do that. I tap on his stomach gently to help him fall asleep faster. His eyes opened a couple of time flinching but he's started to recognize our faces. "Sleep." I whisper quickly laying beside him with my hand around his body.

I steer around the bed, shaking my shoulders to remove the warm hand but it doesn't go. "Jaanvi, it's Aditi. She needs help." I groan lifting my leg up to put it on top of the body close to me, to feel the warmth but I jump up from the bed because of Kiaan's loud voice. "It's Ishaan, Jaanvi! You'll kill him."

I rub my eyes trying to process what was going on. I look at Kiaan to see his stone expression, when is he not angry? Tell me. I ignore him and look to my right to see Ishaan crying. "You woke him up." I picked up Ishaan to feed him but Kiaan took him away from my hand and shoved the phone into my lap.

"You were going to put your leg all over him. He's not me." He hisses before walking out.

No I wasn-"Shit." I massaged my head and forced myself to talk to whoever was on the phone. "Hello." My sleepy voice greeted.

"What was that 'he's not me?' tell me." I lay back down on the bed covering myself with Ishaan's soft and warm blanket.

"Just Kiaan being angry." I didn't go into detail because I was still sleepy from the little nap.

"Bata na." (Tell me) Aditi pressed.

I sighed before telling her everything. "You know how I have this habit of putting my leg on top of people and if not people then teddy's so I can sleep, so I basically was about to do that to Ishaan but thankfully Kiaan came." If I wasn't sleepy I'd probably be singing a sorry song to those two males but I can't be bothered in this sleepy form.

"JAANVI!" she screams and I jump from the bed, putting my hand on my panting heart. "He's your son! Where have you lose your sense? I get it, you have that habit-no problem but have you forgotten you've got a baby? He's two weeks old for god sake." Her angry voice was ringing in my ear.

"I know." I drop my head on the pillow, my voice coming out low. "I was cold, i-I fell asleep and lost it. Anyways, what do you need?" I heard an 'Oh, I' but before she could complete I spoke, "Let me tell you what Kiaan and I need, we need sleep." I yawn and my eyes blurring from the sleepy tears.

"Shut up. I've sent you some photos of the bridal wear, check it now and tell me what one you love." She spoke so quickly that I almost forgot what she said. Almost. I rub my eyes and look at the calendar on my phone.

"Bro, you're getting married in Feb and it's only October. You still have four months left for everything, why stress yourself out? I mean, I don't even understand the point of all these arrangements?" I lock my phone and put it back on it's spot and clutch Kiaan's phone close to my ear. I hear a confused 'huh' from her.