Special Pet Part 46

Quigor tells Margaret to go potty. She obeys and afterward they carefully put her collar and leash on her. 

    Margaret is led to Quigor's vehicle. Then they drive her to the Vet.

    "Hi Margaret! How are you feeling?" The Vet greets her kindly. Margaret dosen't understand the question. 

    "She's feeling much better, Doctor," Quigor answers for her.

    "So glad to hear it," the Vet says while checking Margaret's vitals.

    Next Margaret is given a cookie with sleeping medicine in It to put her to sleep so the Vet can remove her stiches.

    Margaret is also given a complete examination after her stiches have been removed. "She looks good, Quigor. She's healing very well," the Vet says. 

    "So it's alright if my sister and her kids visit for about a week?" Quigor asks. 

    "Yes, go ahead. Margaret will be fine, though I do still want her taking a daily nap," the Vet says. 

    "Alright. Thank you so much Doctor!" Quigor says. They carefully pick up thier sleeping pet human and take her home.

    Margaret wakes up later in bed at home. She remembers what Emily said about that being a Doctor she was visiting. She realizes that they could have done anything to her while she was asleep and begins to cry.

    Margaret crawls underneath the blankets and hides there, feeling very uncomfortable and worried about what happened at the Vet's. She realizes that the Vet tricked her with that cookie. She decides that she's never going to eat another cookie the Vet gives her again.

    Quigor's sister Oypalla arrives with her husband Nombley and thier children Gibray, Pombal, and Homsel. Gibray is holding a cute pet human with curly red hair that Quigor recognizes as Susie.

 Gibray is holding a cute pet human with curly red hair that Quigor recognizes as Susie

    "Where's your pet human, Quigor?" Gibray asks.

    "She's taking a nap right now," Quigor replies.

    "Can we play with her when she wakes up?" Gibray asks excitedly.

    "Yes, as long as you're very gentle. May I hold your pet?" Quigor asks. 

    "Sure, you can hold her. Susie likes being held," Gibray says while carefully handing the cute pet human to Quigor.