Special Pet Part 19

Quigor carefully picks Margaret up in the morning and places her in the bathroom with her new peach colored dress.

     Margaret loves her new dress and happily puts it on. She also wears her new underwear and socks and shoes.

     Quigor gently carries thier happy pet to her highchair when she comes out of the bathroom in her new clothing.

     Margaret watches her owner prepare breakfast. They put some eggs and milk into a strange looking device. They take lumpy sticks off from the food shelf and press designs into them. Margaret's eggs are taken out of the device and placed on a plate for her.

     Quigor gives Margaret the plate of scrambled eggs.

     "Breakfast," Quigor says.

     "Drink!" Answers Margaret.

     "Okay, Margaret," Quigor says, getting a glass of orange juice for the pet.

     Margaret happily accepts the drink.

     "Breakfast," Quigor repeats.

     Margaret ignores them and eats her eggs. She drinks her orange juice and asks "Emily play?"

     "Margaret breakfast. Margaret play. Margaret lunch. Margaret play Emily," Quigor tries to explain.

     "Margaret play Emily?" Margaret cries, excited.

     "Margaret breakfast. Margaret play. Margaret lunch. Margaret play Emily," Quigor repeats patiently, trying to explain the schedule to Margaret. They go get their lumpy sticks to eat for breakfast. They drink purple glittery juice with the lumpy sticks.

     Margaret tries to say the word "breakfast" to ask what it means, but it is too hard for her to pronounce. Quigor can't understand her. Frustrated, Margaret says the word "lunch" to her owner.

     "Margaret breakfast. Margaret play. Margaret lunch," Quigor tells the pet while eating thier food.

     Margaret tries again to say "breakfast." Quigor still can't understand her. They repeat the same words to her, with Margaret still not really understanding what "breakfast" and "lunch" mean.

     The two finish eating and Quigor carries Margaret to the bathroom. After that, Quigor carries Margaret to her pen.

     "No!" Margaret cries, squirming hard to get away.

     "It's okay, Margaret," Quigor says gently, not understanding why thier pet is so upset.

     "Play!" Margaret cries,  pointing to the door and managing to squirm out of her owner's grasp.

      Margaret runs to the front door and tries to open it.

      "No, Margaret!" Quigor says, quickly capturing the pet and picking her up.

     "Play," Margaret says, pointing to the door.

     Quigor places Margaret in her small timeout pen for fifteen minutes.

     Margaret is crying when her owner returns and picks her up. "Play?" She asks sadly, pointing to the front door.

     "No, Margaret," Quigor says firmly but gently, carefully placing Margaret in the pen with her toys.

      Margaret decides to build a beauty parlor for her ponies. She had wanted to go for a walk but she hadn't known how to ask and it hadn't worked out. She carefully builds the beauty parlor out of blue blocks, but runs out of them halfway through it.