"I know." He gives me a sympathetic smile and kisses my hair before moving back. Sitting beside me but facing in my direction he holds my cold hands. "Only one month Jaan. I promise. One month."

"Thirty or thirty-one days, Kiaan." I groan and he chuckled a little.

"Punishment for ruining his father's thirty-one days which could have been blissful." He grins in humour touching my stomach and I just shut my eyes feeling sleepy. "Sleep, Jaan?" I nodded. Kiaan helps my weak self to lay down and he covers me up and starts to eat his untouched food.

"Not eating chicken?" I enquired. He loved chicken, he was eating it after a month and now he's not. Why?

I looked at him to see him chewing the curry. "I've brushed my teeth before coming back in if you're worried about that." Oh, yes, because he kissed my head. "Felt like eating curry."

"Kiaan." I try to blink away the tiredness trying to claim my body.

"You might get all nauseous to the smell so I'll eat this." I open my mouth to tell him I'm ok but he raises his palm to stop me. "I'm fine, chill. I'll eat it tomorrow if I feel like it.

"Kiaan you don't hav--"

"Shh." His index finger touches his parted lips and I automatically part mine. "Sleep, I'm here." He kisses my cheek and forehead. I slow my eyes feeling his left hand gently tapping my stomach like a mother does to her child so he'd fall asleep. I close my eyes slowly and the light fades away.

~

I flick the bedside lamp on and groan lightly when the light shines in my sleepy eyes. I look over my shoulder to see Kiaan sleep on his stomach. I miss sleeping like that. I can't even put my leg on his like I use to because of my stomach. Torture. I hold onto the little blue bottle of mine and gulp down little by little to kill away the hunger but it doesn't go. Instead my stomach grumbles. "Don't wake your dad up." I whisper to my baby.

Carefully lifting the duvet away from my body only and not from Kiaan's I put my sleepy numb foot on the floor and reach out for my slippers. Wearing them I push my hands onto the mattress to get up without dipping the bed too much for my husband to wake up. Successfully I stand up and grip on arm on my stomach and the other on my head to massage the headache away.

I walked down the bright hallway after turning the light on and walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. I fetched around the fridge until my eyes fell on the dark chocolate ice cream. Licking my tasteless lips I took out the two litre ice cream tub and scoop my spoon inside it. Breaking some chocolate biscuits on top of it I filled up my mouth and moaned at the taste.

Second love after cake.

I ate one spoon, then the next then another one and then another one. Sinking down on the couch I turned on the TV to watch Harry Potter. My eyes were so busy focusing on the screen that I hadn't noticed Kiaan standing few inches away from me glaring at me with his hands folded across his naked chest. I was just move my head around when my heart sank realising someone was there.

"MUMMYYYY! Voldemort!!! Voldemort!!" I scream dropping the cold ice cream on the table and my spoon drops on the new white rug that Kiaan had brought. "Abhi kyu agay!" (Why did he come now!) I scream and my panic mode turns on without realising it's my husband. I walk around the living room trying to run in the darkness without tripping somewhere. "If Voldemort exists then so does Harry! Yes, yes, he'll c-come and save me." I try to compose myself but lose it seeing the figure walking closer to me with it's hand reaching out for me.

"Why did you come in the wrong time?! Couldn't you come like eight months later without giving me hope of seeing my chil--" I was historical crying now, my sobs echoing around the dark room but stopped once the lights turned on brightening the room and Kiaan stood in front of me with a pissed of expression. "Kia--"