Broken Bones

• Đã dành riêng cho Yamna Paradis

Dimitri dragged me across the floor of the forest. I refused to co-operate. No way was I walking to the Cullen's house like any normal civillised person. Even though this could do no good. I would never go willingly. He did not speak at all on the way. Nor smile. Maybe he didn't like this job. Wait, why wouldn't he. He looks like he enjoys being evil. And most vampires don't have feelings. So why should he? I stared ahead. We were almost there. But instead of going towards the house, he headed towards the clearing.

Bella would not stop pacing. She was deeply worried. Elizabeth had vanished without a trace. And none of us knew where she was. I could not see anything, all we knew was that she didn't take the news well. And that she ran away. Renesmee believes it is her fault. But I told her that "auntie Alice would make it all better." Exept I haven't. Jacob has got the pack looking for her. However there is still no trace. Edward looked at me.

"Have you seen anything yet? There is a scent, I just can't quite place it." He asked, but as soon as he did the vision came.

Demitri was dragging Elizabeth along towards the clearing. She was trying to get away, but it was no use. She could not break free. When he was exactly in the center he stopped, and waited for us to arrive.

"Alice, what did you see?" Jasper asked me. At the same time me and Edward said "Demitri."

We skidded to a halt in the center of the clearing. Demitri pulled me to a standing position. His iron grip still held my arm. There would definetly be bruses tomorrow, if I was still alive. We waited for what seemed like forever, until all nine of the Cullens arrived. Out of the shadows I could also make out the forms of the wolves. Bella stared at me. She did not smile. She knew I would not make it out of this alive. Demitri stood tall, whilst he spoke.

"The Volturi and myself have a proposition to make." He called, he did not need to, because they would have heard him if he wispered.

"Please, enlighten us on this, proposition. But let the girl go." Carlisle spoke.

"She is as much a part of this as you are, Carlisle. Aro wants a new member of the guard. You all must know what this means."

"You want one of us. Or you'll kill her." Rosalie stated.

"One of you or her. She was on the list, it's your desion."

"That is out of the question." Bella spoke for the first time.

"I don't want to break up your family, I'll go-" I tried to say.

"Shut up you." Demitri growled, gripping my arm tighter.

"Leave her out of this Demitri." Edward shouted. I squrmed, tried to break loose. He gripped tighter. Something snapped. I screamed out in agony.

"Stop! You're hurting her!" Renesmee called. Slowly she walked forward. "Who do you prefer?"

"Edward, Alice, Bella, yourself, Jasper or the girl." He answered. I was writhing in pain, however I still reached up to place my lips by Demitri's ear.

"I will go. Please Demitri, don't do this." I wispered. Pain flickered on Demitri's face. But as soon as it appeared, it was gone. He looked down at me.

"Is it what you really want?" He wispered back. Very slowly I nodded.

"Yes. Leave them alone. I will go with you." I breathed. Demitri looked across at the Cullens.

"She has made her decsion. She will go. Perhaps we will see you soon." Demitri said. Very carefully he picked me up and held me in his arms, bridal-style. He carried me away from the clearing, Bella's distant cries in the background.