NEW BEGINNINGS

Ro's Pov.
It's been quite a while now and Lisa should be due the baby in 2 months and you can tell she's close because her moods swings are unbelievable like she'll be happy one second then she'll be stubborn next she'll be mad and then she'll start crying and she don't usually cry.some times she just wants attention and if i leave her she'll go in a mood,the baby thats inside her is turning her soft as hell.

"Ro"i heard her shout from upstairs.

She probably wants attention right now.

I went upstairs to see what she wanted.

"Yeh babe".

"Can i have some of your attention"she said softly like she was a little kid.

I nodded my head and went over to the bed and got in with her.

"That baby is turning you soft"i said as i let her cuddle into me.

"Shut up"she groaned.

Now her mood swings are probably gunna kick in soon.

"Ro".

"Yeh baby"i softly raked my hand through her puffy hair.

"I love you so much and i'm sorry for all the shit i've put you through".

"It's okay LiLi,don't worry about".

"No it's not"she sat up and looked at me with tears in her eyes "i've treat you like shit,hit you many times in the past when we argued,cheated on you multiple times even though you'd always hold me down.You don't deserve me Ro you deserve someone much better than me".

I grabbed hold of her face and made her look me directly in my eyes.

"Lisa that was in the past and the past no longer matters to us now.I love you so much so i'm gunna stick by you through everything and i mean everything like you've been there for me through a lot of things,you never gave up on me so i'm not giving up on you and whoever gets in our way is gunna have a problem with us or me because i ain't letting no one get between us and i promise you that.I couldn't be in another relationship with somebody else because i'm stuck on you and my heart belongs to you and not somebody else,just you Lisa".

A few tears slipped out of her eyes and i wiped them away with my thumb.

She laid her head into the crook of my neck and cuddled into me.

"I love you so much Ro,i can't wait till the day i marry you".

"I love you too baby".

————————————————————————————————————————
2 months later,21st February 1999.
It's been two long months and Aaliyah had the baby and it was a boy,she named him Asaad Shawn Haughton.He is so cute,he looks exactly like Aaliyah.

He's got her eyes,lips and nose and he's got this cute little dimple when he smiles but his skin is a little darker than Aaliyah's.

Lisa should be due the baby in 3 days and man she's been a nervous wreck the past week saying that she thinks she won't be able to give birth to the baby because her bump is enormous and she's been saying that she's gunna give birth to an alien,that girl cracks me up.

"Momma where are we going"Elijah asked,we were heading over to Aaliyah and Brats house to see them.

"We're going to auntie Liyah's house".

"Yessss"he said with excitement,he likes going there for some reason and i don't know why but i think its because Brat gives him sweets all the time.