CHAPTER 26

A few weeks later.
Lisa's Pov.
I was at the store getting some groceries for the house,Ro wasn't with me because she was still fast asleep in bed but i decided to go whilst she was asleep and by the time i get back she'll probs be just waking up.

"That'll be 78 dollars and 20 cents"the cashier said.

"Here ya go"i gave her 80 dollars and she gave me my two dollar change.

I picked up my bags then walked out the store to my car.I put the bags in the boot then i got in it and headed back to my house.

When i got home i put the shopping away then i decided to make some scrambled eggs,sausages,bacon and pancakes for me an Ro.

"Morning baby"Ro kissed my cheek from behind.

"Morning beautiful,sit down and this will be done soon".

She sat down at the table and waited till the food was done and once it was we both dug in.

About 5 minutes later,we were both finished eating our food.

"Thank you baby that was really nice"Ro said as she scraped her plate then put it in the dish.

"Its fine"i scraped my plate as well and put it in the dish.

I went into the living room and sat down on the sofa where Ro was.She moved over to me and laid her head on my stomach and cuddled into me as we watched TV.

I softly played with her hair whilst we watched TV.

"I love you Ro".

"I-I love y-"before she could finish her sentence off she jumped up off of me and ran upstairs.

I sat there for a few seconds because i was confused but then i ran upstairs to see if she was okay.She was throwing up in the toilet.

"You okay baby"i rubbed her back as she was spewing up.

She was about to say something but she threw up again.She better not be fucking pregnant with that bitch's baby.

She flushed the toilet then she got up and washed her mouth out.

"Are you pregnant"i asked her calmly.

"I don't know Lisa"she snapped a little.

I know she's being a bit snappy with me because the past few days she hasn't had no sleep because of the nightmares she's been having.

"Don't snap at me Ro,i'm just asking a damn question".

She finished washing her mouth out then she went back to bed.I deeply sighed then followed her to the bedroom.

"Look Ro i ain't mad at you if you are pregnant cause i know it ain't yo fault why that happened".

"Why the fuck are you making it sound like i wanted that to happen Lisa because i didn't even want that to fucking happen,i hate that that had to fucking happen to me it goes through my damn head every day and i can't get rid of it"she screamed at me.

"Baby i'm sorry"i quickly pulled her to me and hugged her.

"Get off me Lisa"she pushed me back.

"I'm just trying to be here for you babe".

"Be here for me"she scoffed a little "you just said to me you wouldn't be mad if i was pregnant like it was my damn fault that i got raped".

I could feel myself getting angry and i do not want to kick off on Ro so imma go.

"I can't do this with you right now Ro"i was about to walk out.