CHAPTER 46

The next day.
Ro's Pov.
I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes coming from down stairs and i could hear Jon B playing as well.

I went and did my hygiene stuff then i went down stairs to where Lisa was singing to pretty girl by Jon B,i stood there in the door way of the kitchen watching her as she cooked too.

Hey pretty girl
Can I be your man tonight, baby?
Hey pretty mama
Can I sleep with you tonight?
Hey, pretty girl when you come to my room tonight
I'll make you come through the night.

"I didn't know you could sing"i said getting her attention.

She turned around and looked at me.

"Well now you know"she walked over to me and kissed me on the lips and i kissed her back but she pulled away after a few seconds.

I pulled her back into a kiss by her neck  and i slipped my tongue into her mouth.

"Mmm"she moaned into my mouth.

Pretty girl was still playing in the back ground as we slowly made out.

"Ro...Ro...the foods gunna burn"she was trying to pull away but i kept kissing her lips.

"I don't want the food no more,i want you"i gazed into Lisa's eyes as her pupils dilated.

She quickly turned the oven off and just left the bacon and pancakes that were once cooking in the pan on the stove.

I pushed her back into the counter but she spun me around so i was now facing my back to the counter.

She wrapped my legs around her waist and started kissing on my neck as i was sucking on hers.

"Mmm"i moaned into her ear.

She put her hands down the side of my shorts and pulled them off.

"You seriously gunna give me head whilst i'm on this counter".

"Hell yeh"she said and took off my panties and dived into my core.

"Shittt....Mmm...Ahh fuck"i moaned as she was really working her tongue.

She picked up my legs and placed them on her shoulders whilst she was going deeper.

"Oh fuck Liiii...i'm gunna cum".

I was moaning loud as hell because of how good Lisa was doing it and the music was playing at the same time so that was kind of muffling my moans out.Cherish the day by Sade was playing at the moment and honestly the mood that i was feeling felt amazing.

"Yo Lisa why've you got on that Sade-Oh shit"i looked up and seen Brat hurry back out of the living room.

"Brat what the hell are you doing just walking into my house man"Lisa said a bit annoyed.

I quickly put on my panties and then my shorts.

"I'm sorry,i never knew ya'll would be doing that shit".

Lisa's Pov.
I walked through the living room and to the passage way where Brat was stood.I never expected Brat to just walk in,i thought i had the door locked anyways.

"What are you coming here so early for anyways"i asked.

"It's only 12 and i've got summet to tell youse both".

"What is it?is it anything bad"i questioned.

"Nope it's good,ya'll are gunna be happy about it".

"What is it then".

"Aaliyah's pregnant".

"Congratulations"i said hugging her "ya'll are gunna be good mothers".

"Is she really pregnant"Ro asked.