YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE PART 2

Lisa's Pov.
Me,Brat and Ro just stared at Tevin's dead body,if he didn't fuck with me or Ro he wouldn't be dead now he would still be alive being the gangsta wanna be he was.I've never needed or wanted to kill someone but he was gon put my life in danger so i killed him before he did.

I ain't no killer but he pushed me to the point i became a killer and i ain't proud of it.I'm just hoping none of his friends find out i killed him because they gon want revenge.

"Man lets go before someone see's us"Brat said.

"Yeh lets go"Ro said.

We walked away and got into my car.

"Where we gon go now,we can't go back to my house"Ro said.

"I know thats why we going over to my house"Brat said.

"Lisa yo shoulder is bleeding"Ro said as she looked at me.

"Yeh i know i'll sort it when we get to brats house".

"Okay,is it hurting you".

"Just a little"it's hurting me a lot actually but i ain't gon be a baby about it.

Since my car is a mess and got bullet holes in it i'm gon have to do something about.I could just get someone to replace the parts that are broken an have bullets in and i could get a new paint job.

"Brat do you know anybody who can fix my car for me"i asked her.

"Erm yeh actually.Pac's got a Mexican friend called Carlos Sanchero he's quite good at fixing cars,he's fixed mine a couple of times".

"So i'll call Pac and ask him to hook me up with his friend Carlos".

"Yeh girl Pac will do it for you".

"Okay"i pulled out my phone and dialled pac's number.

"Yo wassup Li"he answered.

"Hey pac i heard you got a friend who's good with cars could you hook me up with him".

"Yeh of course,whats happened to yo car".

"You'll see later or an hour and i'll explain what happened too".

"Aight,i'll see you later".

"See you later"i said before i hung up.

"What'd he say"Ro asked.

"He gon hook me up and we gonna meet up in an hour".

"Oh okay".
————————————
"Lisa i know it's stinging but sit still so i can clean it"Ro said as she dabbed the liquid on my shoulder.

"I can't help it,it's stinging like a bitch"i hissed.

"Just be quite"she continued cleaning it.

After she was finished cleaning it she just looked at me.

"What"i asked.

"You gon need to go to the hospital".

"Hell naw i ain't going there just to retrieve a bullet out of my shoulder and be in there for 5 days.Fuck that"i said as i put my top back on.

"Well watchu gon do then".

"Keep it in my damn shoulder thats what i'm gon do"i jumped off the bathroom counter.

"Uht aht Lisa you're gunna need to get that out of yo shoulder"Ro followed me into brats living room.

"Nope".

"Brat tell her that she's gonna have to get that damn bullet out of her shoulder".

"Yeh Li you gon have to get that out of yo shoulder"Brat looked at me.