WHY WOULD YOU DO IT?

Lisa's Pov.
I was just sat in the back yard smoking a blunt to try get rid of all the stress that was on my mind.I don't think i can do this shit with Ro anymore because it's really hurting me and killing me but i ain't gon give up on her cause she wouldn't give up on me,she would help me all the way through so imma help her.

I sat and stared into space as i went deep into my thoughts.

"H-How did i get in here"i heard Ro say.

I turned around and i seen her rubbing her eyes as she sat up.

"Well what do you think Ro"i asked her.

"Lisa please don't start shouting at me bec-"she cut herself off by quickly jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom.

I followed her to the bathroom and i crossed my arms as i watched her threw up.

"Look Ro i love you baby girl but i am not gunna stand by whilst you try to kill yo self.When i seen them pills on the floor my heart instantly started hurting when i noticed what you were trying to do,i don't want to lose you Ro and i don't think nobody else wants to either so please don't try and kill yo self"i said just as she was cleaning her mouth out and then she brushed her teeth.

"Lisa i don't think i can take all of this anymore it's too much,i feel like i don't want to live because of all the stuff thats went on.I love you Lisa and i love you so so so much but i don't think i can take it anymore"she grabbed hold of my hand and looked into my teary eyes.

"Ro baby please don't be stupid,you will get through this hard time it is just a phase but you will get through it so please don't do anything to your self".

"It always seems that i'm going through a hard time Li and i don't think i can take it anymore"she was now crying as well as me.

I literally got on my knees and i wrapped my arms around her waist and i hugged her tightly.

"Baby i love you and i need you so much so please don't hurt your self....pretty please don't"i begged "i need you in my life Ro".

"Come here Lisa"she said and i stood up.

"I love you Li"she said as she looked in my eyes.

"I love you too"i gripped her chin then gave her a kiss in which she kissed me back.

"Ro i'm gunna help you get through this hard time,i promise you"i softly stroked her cheek.

"Can we go back to bed,i want you cuddle with me".

"Yeh sure baby"i picked her up bridal style then took her to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

"Come here Li,i want you to lay with me".

"Two minutes babe,let me get changed into something more comfortable"i said as i my t-shirt off.

I put on my over sized t-shirt then i took off my bottoms to put some shorts on,i could feel Ro watching me as i done it.

"I know you're watching"i said with my back to her.

"I know i am,can you hurry up please Li i just want you to hold me".

"I'm done now so chill"i got into my bed and laid down next to her.

She laid her head on me and cuddled into me.

"Baby i ain't trying to upset but do you think you're actually pregnant".

"I-I don't know Li but i really h-hope i'm not".

A few days later
Lisa's Pov.
It's been quite a few days and Ro's still having them dreams of what happened to her but she isn't scared like she was,she's been getting a bit better and i'm glad she is.She took the pregnancy test as well and she found out she wasn't pregnant.

"What do you want to do today"i asked Ro as i flopped down on the bed and she came over and sat on my lap.

"I don't know but i have to go home and help my mom with a few things then i'll be doing nothing after wards".

"Oh okay so do you want me to pick you up after you're done with whatever you're doing".

"Yeh please baby".

"O-"the ringing of my phone had cut me off.

Hello"i answered it.

"Lisa it's Raina".

"Whats up Sis".

"Nothing,i'm sorry that i haven't called you in ages".

"No its fine".

"No it isn't i should've called you but Terry wouldn't let me".

Terry is my moms bitch ass boyfriend who i always got in fights with he's like 6 ft and i'm 5'2 and i'd always manage to still hit his tree looking ass.

"What do you mean he won't let you".

"Well he's unplugged all the phones and took them some where".

"Are you kidding me".

"No Li i'm being serious,he's been in a bad mood and taking his anger out on us ever since he found out his son died due to some gang banging".

"He had a son?".

"Yeh his name was Tevin,he lived in Atlanta with his mom,2 sisters and his younger brother who's about 15".

I dropped the phone out of shock and Ro looked at me weirdly.

"Li whats wrong"she asked confused but i didn't answer her cause i was too busy stuck in my thoughts.

"Li whats wrong"she shook me to get my attention.

"I killed my moms boyfriends son".

"What".

"Tevin,he's my moms boyfriends son".

She looked at me and her eyes widened "Omg".

I pushed Ro off me and got up out of the bed.

"I-I didn't even know that mutha fucker had kids,i didn't even know"i said as i paced back an forth.

"Shit i'm gon be dead".

Ro got up off the bed and stopped me from pacing back and forth.

"No you're not Li,nothing is gunna happen to you".

"Lisa...Lisa...LISA"i heard my name coming from some where and i just remembered i didn't hang up on Raina.

"Shit"i said as i quickly picked the phone back up.

"Lisa you there"Raina said.

"Yes i'm here,d-did you hear what i said".

"Yes i did but i'm not gunna say anything Li so don't worry".

"Good cause if Terry finds out i am dead fo real or i'm gon end up in jail".

"Lisa w-why did you do it"she said quietly.

"Because he was trying to kill me Raina so i had no choice".

"Does anyone know that it was you".

"Nobody knows apart from you,Ro,Brat,Ti and Pac".

"Okay well yo secret is safe with me sis".

"Good love you Raina".

"Love you too Li"she said before she hung up.

Man i can't believe this shit.I've actually killed my moms boyfriends son,the person i fucking hate the most!
————————————————————
Thank god that Ro is slowly getting over it but she's still having them nightmares,i knew she'd get over it in time.

Bet ya'll didn't think that Terry was Tevin's Dad.

Do you think Terry will find out Lisa killed his son?

What will happen to Lisa if Terry finds out she killed his son or if other people find out?

-Comment.
-Vote.
-Share.
-Recommend.