CHAPTER 11

The next day,11:45am.
Ro's Pov.
I woke up and i noticed that i was still cuddled into Lisa.I carefully got up off of Lisa so i wouldn't wake her up then i went to the bathroom to get a shower,brush my teeth an stuff.

I honestly felt kinda like shit after what happened yesterday between me and Tevin.

After i had my shower i got dressed into something comfortable,i looked at Lisa who was flat out asleep damn she's so cute.

I went to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat for breakfast and there was just enough fruit loops for one bowl.

"Morning baby"i heard my momma say as she came in with loads of washing from the line.

"Morning mom"i smiled a little at her.

"I know there's hardly any groceries in so imma go shopping soon sweetie".

"Okay".

She walked off down the hall to probably our bedrooms to put the clothes away.

"Good morning Miss.Thomas"i heard Lisa say.

"Good morning sweetie"i heard my mom say back.

Lisa came walking into the kitchen as she yawned.

"Are you okay now".

"Yeh i'm fine Li"i sighed a little.

"Y'know yo brother ain't gon be happy when he hears about what happened"she crossed her arms and looked at me.

"He ain't gon hear about anything".

"Hear about what"he coincidently came walking into the kitchen.

He went to the cupboard for some cereal but there weren't any.

"Nothing"i quickly said as i glared at Lisa and she rolled her eyes.

"Something's happened now tell me"he turned around and looked between us both.

"Nothing has happened Eric so don't worry"i got up and put my bowl in the sink.

"Don't lie now tell me whats happened"he leaned against the counter and crossed his legs.

"Well...Erm-"i was cut off by someone knocking loudly at the front door.

I went to the front door and opened it.

"What the hell do you want"i looked Tevin up and down disgustingly.

"Look i just came to say that i'm sorry for yesterday Ro,i really am"he looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Why the hell are you here"Lisa said from behind me.

"To apologise to Ro".

"You better get yo ass out of here before i beat the fuck out of you"she tried to get to him but i blocked her from getting to him.

She started shouting which made Eric come out of the kitchen.

"Yo what the fuck is yo bitch ass here for.I thought i told you to stay away from this damn house punk"Eric snarled.

"Who the hell is doing all that shouting"my momma asked.

"Ma just go to yo room"Eric said.

"Whats going on first".

"Just go to yo room Ma".

"Look i don't want no problems i just ca-".

"You don't want no problems you've already caused a problem yo self bitch"Lisa shouted,she was still trying to get to him.