CHAPTER 9

3 days later.
Ro's Pov.
After what me and Lisa did the other day i feel so happy and i kinda feel weird but in a good way.I have been wanting her for ages but i just didn't want to say
anything to her cause she was with Aaliyah and i never wanted to hurt her either.

"Hey Ro do you want anything from the store"Lisa asked as she walked into my bedroom.

"Naw i'm alright thanks"i sat up with the cover wrapped around me.

She sat on the bed and leaned into me and kissed me,i kissed her back quickly then turned it turned into a make out session.

She sat on top of me whilst we made out but i flipped her over and sat on top of her with the quilt still wrapped around me.

"Why can't i get enough of you"i moaned into her mouth.

"I don't know maybe cause i'm addictive and so are you".

"Addictive is right"i said as i pulled away and ran my hand down her torso to the belt on her jeans.

I tugged on it fora second then i took it off.I pulled off her bottoms then took off her panties.

I looked her deep in the eyes and kissed her again.She placed her hands on my hips and pulled me onto her so i was straddling her waist.

I rubbed my hand up her top feeling her abs then i grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off getting full view of her abs.

I leaned down and softly kissed her lips then bit it softly.She gripped on my hips and started grinding up against me.

"Mmm...Ah".

I started grinding hard against her which made her bite her lip in pleasure.

"Aww fuck"she moaned as she tilted her head back.

I rocked harder into her making us both moan louder and uncontrollably.

Her phone started ringing on the bed side cabinet and she picked up.

"Hello"Lisa said as she tried not to moan.

"I-I thought you told me t-to never call you again".

"Naw i'm not doing anything i'm j-just watching some TV,Shit".

"Nothings wrong Liyah i just forgot to do something for my auntie and she's gon beat my ass if i don't do it...Y-Yeh i'm sorry too,talk to you later bye"she kinda hung up on her.

"Ro you just nearly got me caught"she laughed a little.

"What'd she say"i stopped grinding into her and just looked at her.

"Naw don't stop"she gripped on my hips harder "she asked me what was i doing and some other stuff".

"Oh okay".
——————————————
A few hours later.
Lisa's Pov.
I had just left Ro's house and now i was heading over to Aaliyah's house cause she said she wanted to talk to me.

She probably wants to sort things out but i don't want to cause i know i'm only gunna hurt her for my selfish needs so its best if me and her just stay friends.

I knocked on her door and she answered straight away,she was looking all happy and stuff.

"Hey come in Li"she stepped aside to let me in and we walked into her living room an sat down on the sofa.

"So what did you want to talk to me about"i asked.

"Well about us"she looked away nervously.