CHAPTER 7

A couple of days later.
Lisa's Pov.
It's been a few days since i've seen Aaliyah and i know she's still mad at me cause she ain't spoke to me since but anyways Ro is now getting out of the hospital today.

"I'm so glad i'm getting out of here"Ro said as she got up out of the bed quickly.

"Yo you still gotta be careful Ro"i rushed over to her to make sure she can stand straight.

"Lisa i'm fine it's just my ribs that hurt not my damn legs you fool"she hit me over the back of my head.

"Why the hell are you hitting me, i sure will hit you back".

"Cause i felt like it,okay".

"Man you lucky i ain't in the mood to mess around or i would've beat yo ass".

"Oh really"she said as she pushed me down on the bed and quickly pinned my hands above my head whilst sitting on top of me.

"Get off me Ro before i beat yo ass"i joked.

"You ain't gon do shit".

"Get off me and you'll see"i said whilst trying to wiggle out of her grip.

"No cause i ain't that stupid".

"Oh really you ain't that stupid,huh".

"Yeh i ain't that stupid fool and i ai-".

"So this is what you've been doing the past few days,huh Lisa"i heard Aaliyah say and i looked up to see her stood at the door way with her arms crossed.

Ro quickly got off me and she just looked at Aaliyah.

"You haven't came to see me for the last few days but this is what you've been doing. messing around with my fucking best friend who you probably cheated on me with".

"Baby i haven't cheated on you so i don't know why you're saying this".

"Oh Lisa don't make me try and look stupid cause i know you're cheating on me and its probably with her"she pointed to Ro.

"Woah don't start pointing at me Liyah cause i ain't got anything to do with this"Ro put her hands up in defence.

"Then Why did she say that she loved you instead of me the other day just after we finished doing it"Aaliyah shouted.

"I don't know maybe she was wondering if i was okay so why the hell are you shouting"Ro said calmly.

"Why because one of ya'll are lying to me"she yelled then sighed deeply.

"Y'know what i don't even know why i'm tripping i've only been with you two weeks i should've knew you were a cheat anyways"she looked me up and down in disgust.

I swear all of this shit thats going on is pissing me off.

"Let me talk to you by yo self for a minute"i pulled her outside into the hall.

"Why the fuck are you tripping"i shouted out of anger.

"I ain't tripping Lisa i know that you are cheating on me cause why would you say her name and don't try and take me for a fool cause i know that you are".