I AIN'T GIVING UP PART 2

Lisa's Pov.
I looked up and seen that the truck was gone and the traffic was clear.

"He took a right down that alleyway which leads to the steel factory"Pac pointed to it.

I went the exact way Pac told me then towards the factory.I stopped when i seen Daryl get out of the van then go to the back of the van to open it.

3 girls and 1 guy got out as well as Ro,she had a bandana tied around her mouth and her hands were tied around her back.

I could tell she was scared because i could see the fear in her eyes.

"I love you Ro"i said as i watched her being took into the factory.

Ro's Pov.
I feel so scared right now i just want Lisa to come and get me,i want to feel safe in her arms but instead i'm in this steel factory.My body is aching off where they were punching and kicking me and honestly i don't think i can take whatever else they're gunna do to me,one of the girls tried touching me but i kicked her and thats when they started beating me up.I just want Lisa or somebody to get me out of here.

"Take the bandana from around her mouth if she shouts beat her"Daryl ordered the girls.

One of them took the bandana off my mouth and left it hang around my neck.

"Daryl why are you doing this"i asked him.

"Because i'm getting pay back on you for the way you did me and for what yo lil girlfriend said to me and for what yo brother did to me yesterday".

"Y'know you ain't gon get away with this and if you do anything to me,you'll be dead if you hurt me".

"Bitch shut the fuck up"this girl with braids said aggressively as she put a knife to my throat,i think it was that De'ondra.

"Don't cut her De"Daryl said.

"I won't,this girl is too pretty too cut"she traced the blade from my neck and down to my inner thigh "But i might do something to her".

"What are you planning sis"Daryl asked her.

"I'm thinking of having some fun with her"she smirked at him.

"Well lets have some fun with her then"he devilishly smirked.

Lisa's Pov.
We were making a plan on how we're gunna get inside of the factory and get Ro out safely without getting ourselves hurt but when you do shit like this there's a chance you'll get hurt.

"There's about 5 of them in there and 3 of us so we gon have to make sure we're  fully loaded cause they're gon start shooting at us probably if we go in".

"Well i've got a mac 10 and my Tec 9"Pac said.

"I've got two glocks and a Mac 10".

"Well lets go cause i wanna make sure my girl is safe"i said as i got out of my car.

We walked over to the factory and i just stood there thinking for a second before i opened the door.

"Ya'll ready"i asked them quietly.

"If you are Li".

Before i opened the door me,brat and pac put on some medical gloves incase this place gets searched.I opened the door and i seen 3 people just stood there in the middle of the factory.One of them was just slowly turning around.

I put the silencer on my gun and shot one of them in the head.I could hear moans/someone screaming coming from this room, i really hope it ain't Ro.

Pac and Brat both put silencers on their guns then shot the other two straight in their heads making them drop to the floor like they were flies being swatted to the floor.

"Well damn that was easy"Brat said.

"I know now we just have to find Ro".

I walked towards the door that had the label on it saying office.

"Damn she tastes good Bro you better fuck her shit up"i heard the female voice say from inside the office.

I opened the door and what i saw horrified me and sickened me.

Ro was being pinned against the wall as Daryl was harshly thrusting his self into her and this bitch was watching him do it.Ro noticed me and her eyes grew wide and i signalled for her to be quite.

"Yo mutha fucker"i shouted making them both quickly turn around.

Daryl looked at me and quickly pulled his pants up "it would be you wouldn't it".

"Yeh and i've came for my girl so move the fuck away from her bitch"i pointed my gun at him and Brat and Pac had both of their guns aimed at both of them.

"Naw she's my girl can't you see she belongs to me now".

He touched Ro in a place where he shouldn't be touching her and that made me flip.

I walked towards him but that bitch who was watching Ro quickly whipped a knife out and was about to stab me but i grabbed her arm and Brat shot her in the neck making blood splurt out.

"Thats my fucking sister you stupid slut"He snarled and i pointed my gun back at him.

"Does it look like i care".

"You're dead bitch"just as he said that i instantly shot him in the head making him fall back into the wall that had a board now painted with blood.

I looked at Ro and she looked petrified.

"I need to get you out of here"i said to Ro but she was just staring at the dead bodies slouched on the floor.

I took my jacket off and covered her legs up then carefully picked her up.

"One of ya'll need to dispose them clothes cause if the police find them they gon examine the clothes"i pointed to Ro's bottoms and panties that Daryl and his sister had stripped off her.

"Will do"Brat said.

"L-Lisa i'm hurting"Ro said quietly into my neck.

"I know baby,imma get you to the hospital as soon as i can".

"Pac imma need you to drive"i passed him my car keys "i need you to take us to the hospital.

We both quickly hurried to the car and got in.

"Li....its hurting too much"Ro cried a little.

"Don't worry baby i'm gunna get you to the hospital".

Brat got in front of the car with Pac.

"Did you dispose them".

"Yeh i burnt them in the metal bin so there's gon be no DNA anywhere apart from their's".
———————————
It was Me,Pac,Brat,Eric and his mom in the waiting room waiting for updates of Ro to see if she's okay.

"Friends and family of Rozonda Thomas"The doctor said as he came out of the room.

"Yeh"most of us said.

"Well...".
TBC
——————————————————
Damn i can't believe Daryl and his sister raped Ro!

I'm glad Lisa,Brat and Pac killed them for taking Ro.

Do you think Ro is gonna be okay?

Do you think this will affect Lisa for what happened to Ro?

-Comment.
-Vote.
-Share.
-Recommend.