TROUBLED BUSINESS

The next day,10:47am.
Lisa's Pov.
I woke up and i remembered that me,pac,brat and carlos had to go an meet Josè to see if we can try sort these problems out between the gangs before Atlanta turns into a danger zone.

"Baby wake up"i shook Ro lightly.

She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up.

"Wake up Ro"i whispered in her ear as i kissed her cheek a couple of times.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What's wrong"she said sleepily.

"I'm going out to sort some problems babe but i'll be back in a few hours so if you need me just call me".

"I will"she nodded her head.

"I love you"i kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

"I love you too Li,please be safe".

"I will don't worry"i kissed her lips again then left.

I got into my car and went over to Brat's house to meet up with them.

"So what's the plan"i said as i walked into her living room.

Pac,Brat and Carlos turned their heads and looked at me.

"There isn't no plan Li"Brat said.

"So what the hell are we gon do then".

"Well we're just gunna go talk to Josè and see if he can do anything about the Norteño's going after the Sureño's and about our drug dealing thing we got going on with his gang and see if he needs help with things"Pac said.

"What do you mean 'help with things' like what the hell are we gon do".

"I meant if he wants us to join him we should because we will be getting more money through the drug dealing we'll be doing for him and we could get the gang wars and drive by's under control if we join his gang".

"I don't know Pac,i don't want to put my unborn son and Ro in danger".

"You ain't gon put them in danger if you don't bring them into it or let her know anything about this".

"I don't know about this".

"What will i get out of dis"Carlos asked.

"Since you make and fix cars partner,you'll be able to sell and trade them around America because Josè knows a lot of people and he has connections plus his people could probably do with some cars and they will pay you a lot of money for it".

He looked at the floor and thought for a few seconds.I don't know about all this shit Pac is asking me,i don't want to put Ro or my unborn son in danger.

"How much money are you talking about home boy".

"40,000 to 650,000 dollars".

"Fine i'll help ya'll"he sighed.

I was stood contemplating about this,i don't know if this is gunna affect Ro and the baby which is making me quite hesitant.

"If we agree to do this who is it gunna affect the most,will it affect my son and Ro or just me"i questioned.

"It will only affect you Li if you get involved with people's beef"Brat said.

"Well thats what we're doing ain't it?We're getting between the Nurteño's and Sureño's beef"i said a little annoyed.

"There's a difference between interfering and sorting beef out and we are sorting the problems they have between each other so there isn't no big gang problems in ATL"Pac said.