CHAPTER 14

4 days later.
Lisa's Pov.
It's been 4 days since i killed Tevin and it's been all over the news about it but they don't know who exactly killed him.The police and news reporters are suspecting that they're was a fight or something between Tevin,his home boys and the vagos gang.I hope we don't get caught anyways.

I'm thinking of getting with Ro cause she would literally ride or die for me and tbh i'd do the same for her.She's did more shit for me than anyone else has so i might give us a go but i'm kind of afraid to get hurt because i have been plenty times before but i doubt she'd hurt me.

"Lisa i need to change your bandage"Ro said as she came into the bedroom with some bandages.

"Okay"i took off my top leaving me in my sports bra.

She sat on top of me straddling my waist and she slowly peeled off my bandage.

"It's healing quick"she looked at my wound that has healed a little "does it hurt still".

"Just a bit stiff baby"i moved my shoulder a little.

"Baby"she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Mhm"i nodded my head "when can i get these stitches out".

"A few more days then i'll put some closure bandages on it to keep it together"she said as she put the bandage on my wounded shoulder then she rubbed it to make sure it stuck down.

"Oh okay".

"Right you're done now"she got up off me.

"Thank you"i said whilst i put my top on an she just smiled at me before she left the room.

I looked up at the ceiling and started going deep into my thoughts about Ro and some other stuff but my deep thoughts were cut short due to my phone ringing.

"Hello"i answered groggily.

"Hey baby".

"Yo i ain't yo baby no more and why are you calling me after all these months,don't chu know i've moved out of philly".

"Yeh i do sexy thats why i called you to see if you're okay and i've been busy thats why i haven't called you or spoke to you for months baby".

"Don't call me fucking baby cause i ain't yo baby ever since you left me out of the fucking blue".

Ro's Pov.
I was in the living room watching TV but i could hardly hear it because of Lisa shouting at someone on the phone,i wonder who's she shouting.

"Look Jamiyah i know you don't give a fuck about me cause you left me randomly when you knew i had problems going on and i needed help,yo ass fucking left me"she shouted.

This Jamiyah girl seems like a selfish bitch that was probably only with Lisa just to fuck her.

"N-Naw don't say that you did cause you didn't you just wanted me to fuck you thats all and why the fuck are you calling me now anyways,you lonely or won't no body have yo ass"well i guess its true that she is a selfish bitch.

"Don't fucking apologize to me it's too late now Jamiyah,now go get back to the other punks and sluts you like to fuck.good bye".

As soon as i knew Lisa was finished on the phone i went to go an see what was up and i seen her sat on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands.

"You okay Li"i went to sit behind her.

"Yeh"she sighed.

"Stop lying and tell me whats up".

"Tbh Ro i don't want to talk about it".

"Okay well when you want to talk about what it is just come see me cause i'll be in the living room"i got up off the bed and went to walk out of the bedroom.