CHAPTER 16

Lisa's Pov.
Me and Ro have been together for a day or two an everything has been going good thank god,she still doesn't know about Cube and i really hope she doesn't find out either cause she'll be pissed with me.

Right now we were just on our way over to Tionne's house to pick her up to go to Brats house cause Brat is having a little party for us well not a party cause there's just a put 7-11 of us but there will be drinking and music.

"Don't be getting crazy on me tonight Lisa"Ro said to me.

"Girl you've never seen me crazy drunk and i probably won't be getting drunk so don't worry".

"So what you gon do tonight then".

"I'll be with you"i glanced over at her and licked my lips.

"Oh really".

"Yeh,i'm gon be with you baby".

"You're cute"she smiled at me.

"I've been told"i smirked.
———————————
"Yo wassup shawty"Brat dapped me.

She still calls me shawty for a joke.

"Wassup Dyke"i dapped her as well.

"Shut yo ass up"she mushed my head.

"Whatever"i laughed "Who've you invited".

"Well Liyah,Kidada,Kim,my girl,Nas,Pac,Clifford,Reggie,my girl Mary j that imma introduce youse to and Cube".

When she said Cube my heart began pumping fast i don't want to see him tonight cause what if he wants to talk to me or even want to fuck again but i don't want too cause i'm with Ro and i ain't about to hurt her.

Imma try my best to dodge him because if Ro finds out she's gon kill me probably and i don't know what will happen to Cube though.

"Where's the boys"i asked Brat because i wanted to know where Cube is so i can dodge him.

"Out the back smoking".

"Oh okay,i'm gunna go get a drink"i said and she nodded her head.

I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a drink of Hennessy.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me and i smiled to myself.

"Hey baby"i turned around expecting it to be Ro but it wasn't,unfortunately and i frowned.

"Hey ma"he went to kiss me but i stopped him.

"Whats up witchu"he said annoyed.

"Look i don't want to go there with you Cube".

"Why,how come you ain't called me ever since we fucked the other night Lisa".

" i just don't want to go there with you".

"Why".

"Cause i just don't want too Cube,okay"i put my cup down on the counter.

"Tell me the reason why you don't"he looked at me pissed off.

"Cause you ain't good in bed,you're shit sorry"i lied.

"I ain't good in bed...you're the one that was screaming my name and saying how much you love me when i was fucking you".

"Really Lisa"Ro said angrily from behind me.

I turned around to see her stood at the kitchen door,she looked highly pissed off with me.

"You fucked him and didn't tell me".

"I did it with him before i got with you Ro,i-i'm so sorry Ro"i quickly apologized cause i do not want to lose her over something like this.

"Did you do it the same day we got together"she questioned whilst staring at me.

I didn't answer her,i just looked at her with a blank expression.

"I said did you do it with him the exact same day we got together"she raised her voice.

"Y-Yeh kinda but i did it before i got w-with you"i said truthfully.

I felt a stinging feeling quickly hit my face,i didn't even notice that she had slapped me harshly across the face because she did it that quick.

I held my cheek as it stung and just looked at her.

She turned her back on me and stormed away,i wasn't gunna let her walk away from me so i followed her.

"Where you going"i followed after her,walking through the living room.

She ignored me and carried on walking through the house.

"Where the hell are you going,Ro"i hollered.

She continued to ignore me so i grabbed her by her arm and turned her around to face me.

She slapped me once again and started aggressively slapping and hitting me in my torso out of anger.

Everybody was looking at us but not doing anything apart from telling her to stop an to calm down.

"I hate you"she screamed at me whilst beating my chest,shoulders and arms.

I slapped her to get her to calm down but instead she lashed out on me so i picked her up and took her upstairs to one of Brats bedrooms.

"Get the fuck off me Lisa"she kicked and hit me.

When i got in the room i dropped her on the bed and locked the door behind me.

She looked at me with a scowl before she started hitting me again.

"Chill the fuck out Ro"i yelled at her making her stop.

She went to go hit me again but i grabbed her arm before she could.

I pushed her forcefully on the bed and pinned her down.

"Calm the fuck down"i bawled in her face.

"Get the hell off me"she tried to wiggle out of my grip.

"Not until yo ass is calm".

"Fuck you Lisa.I hate you so fucking much"she snarled.

"Yeh and i love you too".

"Why the fuck did you lie to me Lisa".

"Cause i didn't want to hurt you or piss you off so i thought i wouldn't tell you and i wasn't gon do anything with him".

"Get the hell off me,i don't want to be with you right now".

"No i ain't letting you go".

"Lisa get the fu-"i cut her off by kissing her.

I kissed her for 30 seconds till i pulled away.

"Get off me Lisa"she said much more calm "i don't want to be with you right now".

"Fine"i let her go and got up off of her.

She got up off the bed and went to walk out of the door but she stopped.

"You can come get yo things later cause you ain't staying with me"she said before she left.

"Fuck"i punched the wall out of anger,i hate myself right now.

I've seriously fucked up,i can't believe i did that to Ro i've seriously fucked up.
TBC
——————————————————
Oh shit it seems that Ro and Lisa won't be talking to each other for a while.

Was Lisa wrong for what she did?

Was Ro wrong for hitting Lisa?

Man i wonder what Lisa is gunna do.

-Comment.
-Vote.
-Share.
-Recommend.