CHAPTER 37

Lisa's Pov.
After Ro and Ti's shift was finished i dropped Ti off at the basketball court then i went back to my house since i didn't want to go there.

"Baby why aren't you going with them"Ro asked a little confused.

"Because Cube is there and i can't be bothered with his ass".

"Whats happened".

"He wanted to talk to me and i didn't want to talk to him so i walked away from him and he grabbed hold of me and i warned him if he touched me again that i'll hit him so he didn't listen to me and he grabbed me again an i slapped the shit out of him then Pac an them grabbed hold of him before he could do anything".

"What did he want to talk about".

"About that night at Brats party"i said as i sighed.

"Oh"she nodded her head.

"Don't worry about it anyways Ro,i don't like his ass".

"I can tell that you don't so it's okay".
——————————————
——————————————
Lisa's Pov.
It's been about 5 months now and Ro has been going to the doctor to see if there's any sperm donor's that will be able to get her impregnated and she's finally found a match that has got her pregnant.

Today we're are going to see the gender of the baby and exactly when she's having it.

"You okay baby"i asked Ro as we were waiting for the doctor to come into the room.

"Yeh i-i'm just nervous".

"It'll be okay baby so don't worry because that small baby in yo belly is gunna come out healthy and beautiful"i said making her smile.

"I love you Li".

"I love you too now give me a kiss"i gripped on her chin as i leaned over her.

She softly kissed my lips then she pulled away after a few seconds before the doctor came in.

"Hi how are youse"she said politely as she came in.

"Fine thank you"we both answered.

"You want to see the gender of the baby today,don't you".

"Yes"she nodded her head.

"Ookay".

She put her gloves on before she started applying the gel to Ro's stomach.

"So what do ya'll want".

"She wants a boy but i ain't fussed just as long as she's happy".

"Aww thats cute"she smiled.

She watched the screen as she continued to move the stick around Ro's stomach.

"Miss.Thomas what did you say that you'd like again".

"A boy"Ro smiled at the screen.

"Well it looks like you are having a baby boy,congratulations".

A tear slipped out of Ro's eye as she looked at me.I wiped it away and kissed her cheek.

"It's happy tears you fool"she slapped my arm a little.

"I know but i don't like seeing you cry".

"You're a idiot but i love you"she giggled a little as she hugged me.

"I love you too".

"Well it seems that you're baby boy is in good health"the doctor smiled at us.