CHAPTER 29

Ro's Pov.
I woke up before Lisa and i thought i'd make her breakfast in bed since she's did a lot of things for me so imma make her breakfast in bed as a little thank you.I got up and went into the shower and did my hygiene stuff then i went down stairs and started to make her some pancakes,scrambled eggs and bacon.

Once i was done making her breakfast i took it upstairs for her where she was asleep.

"Baby wake up"i shook her.

"Yes"she said in her sleepy voice,man it sounded so sexy.

"I've made you some breakfast"when i said that she quickly sat up and i placed  it on her lap for her.

"Thank you baby"she kissed my cheek before she started eating her food.

A few minutes later,she was done eating her breakfast and i took her tray down stairs then went back upstairs.

"Whats up with you making me breakfast"she said as she stretched.

"Nothing baby i just wanted to make you breakfast just to say thank you"i softly kissed her lips.

"Mmm well i enjoyed it".

"I'm glad you did"i kissed her lips again and she pulled me onto her lap.

"Mmm"i moaned a little as i slipped my hands up her top onto her hips.

"D-Don't get...me...tempted baby"she said between kiss's.

"I want you to be tempted"i started playing with the string on her bottoms whilst sexily looking into her eyes,i know she is now getting tempted.

"I want you baby"i mumbled into her neck as i started kissing on it.

"Mmm.....b-baby you're getting me really tempted"she stuttered.

"I want you too"i moaned into her ear.

She moved her hand up my back and her hands felt so soft against it.She moved her hands back down to the hem of my top and swiftly pulled it off.

She admired my torso then began kissing,sucking and even biting me a little which felt good.

She wrapped her arms around my back as i started to grind into her then she glided her hand up to the hook of my bra.

"Uht aht baby"i moved her hand down then pushed her backwards onto the pillows.

I pulled off her top then rubbed my hand up her abs all the way to the beginning of her bra.I leaned down and softly kissed on her stomach from the start of her bra to the start of her bottoms.

I glanced into her eyes and i could tell that she wanted to make love for hours and thats what imma do with her.I pulled off her bottoms then her panties and started pleasurably eating her out.

"Shit"i heard her gasp.

15 minutes later i was finished eating her out and i guess i must've give her good head because she was moaning loud as hell and gripping the sheets.

"Come here"she pulled me onto her lap and kissed me passionately and i kissed her back without hesitating.

Whilst we were making out i began slowly grinding into her core and she began grinding up against me.

"Fuck...shit"she said as she gripped her hands on my back.

I nuzzled my head into her neck and lightly bit it.I felt her hand creep between my legs then i felt her insert two fingers.

"Mmmm"i moaned whilst her fingers were pumping in and out of me.

"I love you so much Ro and i'm never gunna leave you baby"she whispered in my ear.