CHAPTER 42

Lisa's Pov.
I woke up and i noticed that Ro wasn't beside me so i sat up and i seen her doing her hair in the mirror.

"Where you going this early"i said sleepily.

"Li it's 12pm and i'm going to work"she looked at me through the mirror.

"This early?".

"Yeh because Michelle thinks it'll be better if i go to work at quarter past 12 and then finish at 3:15 so i'm not at work later".

"Oh okay,do you need me to drop you off"i offered.

"Naw it's okay baby,Liyah's dropping me off".

"Okay,give me a kiss"i got up out of the bed and went over to her.

I pulled her to me by her hips and kissed her passionately then after 30 seconds i pulled away and she just stared at me.

"Whats up baby"i laughed whilst she was still staring at me.

"Do not kiss me like that again,making me want to take ya clothes off an shit"she said as she fanned herself,all's i could do was laugh at her stupid ass.

"Well you could if you don't go to work"i started kissing her neck again.

"Mmm".

I sucked onto her neck which made her moan.

A car beeped outside of the house and i think it was Aaliyah but i didn't care.

"Bye baby,i love you"Ro pushed me away and tried to run out of the bedroom but i got her before she could.

I pinned her against the wall and kissed her passionately again but this kiss is definitely gunna make her weak.

She snaked her arms around my neck and i wrapped her legs around my waist.

I moved my lips to her neck and softly kissed it whilst my hands were rubbing up and down her back.

"Baby"she moaned.

I sneaked my hand into her panties and entered to fingers inside of her.

"Shit"she gripped onto my back.

I rubbed my fingers around her c**t which made her dig her nails harder into my back.

I started pumping my fingers quickly in an out of her.

"Fuck Li....Urghh"she bit into my shoulder.

Liyah was blowing her horn outside but i was ignoring it still.

"Ignore it baby"i told Ro as i continued to finger fuck her.

I kept fingering her till she was shaking and near enough crying because of the pleasure.

"Ahh Li...i'm gunna cum baby"she moaned loudly.

"Cum for me"i whispered seductively in her ear.

She came straight onto my fingers and i removed them out of her panties and sucked on them.

She looked at me with Low lustful eyes.

I left go of her legs making her feet drop to the floor.

She pushed me back to the bed then before she could push me down on it i turned us around so she could fall back on the bed instead of me.

I leaned over her and kissed on the front of her neck,i could feel the vibrations on her neck.

I took off her top and looked at her stomach,it was getting really big.

"Man i can't wait till he's here"i softly rubbed her stomach.

"Me too but please finish off what you're doing"she basically ordered.