Chapter 32: A Hero's End

*5 month time skip*

(The creature above is the current beast that is being fought at the beginning of this chapter)

(Y/n)'s perspective;

A miniature explosion erupted right beside me causing a small shockwave to knock me off my feet! I did a kick-up just in time to dodge a barbed tentacle headed right for me. Two more popped up to my right, nothing a slice or two can't handle. My charge blade grew hot with anger, from the hilt to the tip of the blade itself. Seething red flames pouring off like water!

(Y/n): I got a fire just raging to get out!

With a horizontal swipe, I sent a fire induced wave right into shit face. With no reaction besides the black goo that oozed out of its crispy exterior, it sent another attack my way.

The wind only grew more stale in response to the growing threat before me. The blackened clouds above let loose meteors raging hot. The ground gave way forcing me to hope out of the way. I managed to maneuver in mid air between the two pikes, looking mighty badass if I do say so myself!

Nero: Right on time!

My gaze met Nero's. Of course, just barging right in and stealing my spotlight!

(Y/n): Hey! I'm the protagonist here! Get backstage!

Nero: The curtain falls!

Just as the words left his mouth, the wall came crumbling down adding to the dramatic scene.

Dante: Knock, knock! Here's Dante!

(Y/n): Oh great...

Dante: Nice arm.

Nero: Sweet right?!

(Y/n): Alright! You can suck his dick later, I got a job to finish

Of course I was given the finger twice, with nothing left to say we all rushed in. Weapons drawn!

The tentacles made for a good stepping stool, once I reached the skies my sword, (Weapon name), ignited into flame! With a well place helm breaker, I opened Mr. Blob up for Nero and Dante.

Nero's Red Queen fitted inside like a key in a keyhole. After that, he maxed out the exceed gauge and watched it burn from within before ripping it back out!

Dante was next. With his circular saw blade, which I've now recently learned it's named Pati after some legend, he released it inside as well! It disappeared behind a wall of flesh before returning back out from wince it came. That's a lot of damage!

Next up, all three of us hacked away leaving nothing left!

Dante: Aaaaand.... scene.