Chapter 14: Break Every Sword

Dante's perspective;
When my vision returned to me I climbed to my feet. One things for sure, I'm not in RedGrave anymore...

Dante: What the "Hell" is this?! Get it

Dante: What the "Hell" is this?! Get it... ;)

???: Son of Sparda.... I was told you would be here! Where's the son of Ophiel?!

Dante: Don't know, don't care. Now, get out of my way.... or there will be consequences.

???: I guess the job falls to me!

Dante: Hate to put you out of business prematurely but..... cmon...

It immediately rushed me but I used Royal Release to push it back

I followed up the parry with stinger then launched several attacks to his face!

Dante: Can I at least know your name?

???: They call me Caliban! I was to watch over your capture!!!

Dante: Bang up job you're doing!

Caliban: SILENCE!!!

Caliban opened his wings and shot out numerous projectiles in the shape of feathers.

Dante: Nice try!

I shot them out of the air with my twin pistols! Then double hiked to his back.

With Rebellion, I unleashed a barrage of attacks to the base of his neck!

Caliban: Get off!

Dante: Just give up, I may go easy on ya!

Caliban took to the skies knocking me off! With his wings, he created mini tornadoes! Cool.

Dante: WHHOOOOHHHOOOO!!!

I was sucked into one and I surfed my way to the very top of the spiral using Rebellion like a board!

Caliban: Such strength!!!

I punched and kicked his ugly mug in mid air before sliding down his right wing like a slide!