Chapter 20: Devil's Bane

???'s perspective;
The sound of a thousand agonies suddenly and unexpectedly turned into commands and eagerness. The booming had begun.

My position grew crowded in a matter of minutes.... or hours.... time flows weird down here.

A horde of unsuspecting heathens made their presence known through howls, grunts and bellowing. They passed me by in an all familiar trance, the seeking of power.

I followed suit. The crowd lead to an abhorrent opening. It was new, different than the rest.

It seemed to lead out

It seemed to lead out. Out.
_______________________________
(Y/n)'s perspective;
Through the open gate, I made my way inside. There were no guardians standing watch. Interesting...

(Y/n): Helllllllooooooo......

The inside was like a bottomless pit

The inside was like a bottomless pit. The interior went down deep, in a way the interior went down more than the exterior went up. It lead to the blackest place of the universe.

...The Demon World.

(Y/n): Long wayyyyyyy down...

I kicked a pebble down the pit. Man it's deep!

The Devil's Bane. One of the original 3 towers. Gates, to Hell.

There's the Devil's Bane, Temen Ni Gru and Arnoldininki Adanic.

Out of all 3, I happen to be trying to climb the largest one...

(Y/n): Better get goin'.
_______________________________
Nero's perspective;
I reached the tower entrance. Everything was quiet... too quiet...

Nero: It's never this easy-

Jackass: HuMAn!!

Nero: You again?!

???: You two know each other?

I turned my head to the right. Trish was standing upon some debris overlooking me and Jackass.

Nero: Trish? What are you doing here?

Trish: Awe. You're worried about little ol' me? That's sweet.