Chapter 3: The Duel

No one's perspective;
I'm sure you can guess what happened next. (Y/n) and the stranger went head to toe! It was a pretty epic sight, not for them though.

(Y/n): COME ON!!

???: AGH!!!

They clashed blades and drove each other back! The stranger had the advantage with two blades until (Y/n) pulled out Agni and Rudra from behind his back! Things were getting crazzzzzy!!!

The sound of steel clashing echoed through the air as sparks flew accordingly. The two once again clashed blades!

 The two once again clashed blades!

(Y/n): Mind telling me who I'm fighting?!

???: No!!

(Y/n)'s perspective;
I managed to put some ground between us as I studied her for signs of weakness.

(Y/n): You're pretty good.

???: I need that back!

She pointed at the letter in my pant's pocket.

(Y/n): No can do. Sorry!

She rushed at me and jumped in the air till her feet were above my head! She performed some kind of aerial cyclone attack! I parried all her attacks with my twin blades. The force of her attacks caused me to stagger a bit.

???: Hand it to me!

The woman lunged at me in a horizontal position with both blades at my blind sides! I did the only thing I could do... double hiked away!

(Y/n): That wasn't very ladylike...

In a fury of slashes and jabs, she had me on the defensive! I ran up the wall behind me to gain distance.

???: Is that all you got?

(Y/n): Lady... I'm not even trying...

I used Agni and Rudra's tornado attack to blow her back!

Agni: Well done!

Rudra: Good one!

She dodged all of my follow up attacks and managed to knick me a couple of times. Damn she's good.