Chapter 19: The Bane of Pain

(Y/n)'s perspective;
After crash landing in some church, Wolfe smashed his way in!

(Y/n): Didn't ya read the sign? No pets!

Wolfe: Grrrrrrrrrrrr....

(Y/n): Guess I'm gonna have to teach you some tricks. Alright boy, let's play!

I restarted the bike and began speeding right to him! In return, he began to run towards me!

(Y/n): Chicken race huh? Okay!

Wolfe bent down to bite me, I took advantage of this and drove right up it's snout! High time!

Wolfe lashed his head up in an attempt to cancel my move. In response, I equipped Gilgamesh! My leg hardened into steel, I used my left leg to kick off Wolfe's head!

I began to ride the walls with my bike! Using my Devil Arm, I sped up the bike's acceleration!

I noticed a swift change in Wolfe's appearance, his eyes turned blue as his speed increased! Wolfe was right on my ass. Damn he's fast!

(Y/n): You want this!!

With another rev of the bike, I whacked Wolfe in the head with my rear tire!

(Y/n): ROAD KILLL!!!

A game of cat and mouse ensued! Soon enough, the whole church was decorated in tread marks. From the floor up to the ceiling.

(Y/n): Fetch this, asshat!!

I drove to his ugly mug before hopping off avoiding his sharp dentures! As he bit down on the bike I pulled out Yin! One shot!

(Y/n): ...I'm all out of one liners! Just burn!

With one well-placed shot, Wolfe's head exploded!

There I was, with my back flat on the ground.

(Y/n): 'Man's best friend' my ass...

A bright light engulfed my hand. When it dimmed, I had a new Devil Arm.

(Y/n): Cool!

(Y/n): Cool!

The blade itself was engraved with the word Fenrir.

(Y/n): I wonder if this is one of Dante's as well?
_______________________________
Nero's perspective;

Nero: GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

I tossed three demons at once off of the roof I was carelessly trekking on.

I could see a big ass tower in the distance. Must be the origin of the disturbance.

Nero: Guess I'm headed that way...

???: WhAt iS thIs??! A hUmaN sTill BrEatHinG??!!

Nero: What's it to you, punk?