Chapter 25: Home Training

Patty's perspective;
It's been a week since the tower incident. Everything's calmed down a bit, it's been a nice change of pace.

Lady and Trish went off on their own a couple of days ago. Dante left two days later, he was headed back to his shop before (Y/n) explained to us it was ruined. He still left though, "Business beckons," he said. Nero and his friend Nico drove off to Fortuna City. He said something about seeing Kyrie, whoever that is. (Y/n)....well (Y/n) stayed.

(Y/n): Ughhhh. I'm bored.

Patty: *Tired sigh* Wanna play some PlayStation?

(Y/n): Huh? Sounds cool, let's do it!

-2 hours later-

(Y/n): Sucks.

I had just defeated (Y/n) in Warriors Guild for the 15th time.......in a row.

Patty: No, you just suck.

He gave me a despairing look before sinking into the couch.

Patty: You're gonna ruin the cushions...

(Y/n): ....I don't care.

As we continued to scold each other, the front door opened to reveal Ash. She had a piece of crumpled paper in her hand.

Patty: What's that?

Ash: A notice. We're being evicted.

I downed my head in shame. I forgot the payments. I was too busy with everything else, shit!

-3 weeks later-

Thankfully, Lady had a place of R&R in RedGrave

Thankfully, Lady had a place of R&R in RedGrave. We moved in over the span of 5 days, we've been here ever since.

Patty: PlayStation?

(Y/n): No! You always cheat!

Ash was behind the bar listening to us bicker. She was fixing dinner, glad someone here knows how to cook.

50 minutes later we had all sat down at the table to eat. Ash tried to explain to (Y/n) the difference between a fork and a spork, God help us.

(Y/n): That makes no sense. There were no such things as sporks back in my day.

I chuckled a bit. On the outside (Y/n) seemed normal but the truth is he's just a fish out of water. Yesterday explaining to him how a TV remote worked was like teaching a baby how to defuse a bomb.

After we finished our salads (Y/n) complained that vegetables weren't enough. I was ready to throw in the towel and let him starve but Ash took pity. However, before she could head out Lady walked in.

Lady: Nice, you 3 haven't destroyed the place.

Patty: Lady!