37 | ruins

Susan gasped, "This is impossible! How did this happen?"

"This didn't just happen. Cair Paravel was attacked," Edmund theorized.

"Do you guys remember the secret wall thingy where we keep our valuable stuff?" I asked and Peter's eyes lightened up. He ran up to the wall along with Eddy and moved the wall revealing a secret door.

"I don't suppose you all have matches in you?" Peter said and Edmund pulled something out from his pocket.

"I have an electric torch," Edmund smiled as he lit up the torch.

"Should've mentioned that a bit sooner," Peter commented.

Edmund gave the flashlight to Peter. We then all walked down the stairs into the darkness. Everyone was left speechless after seeing the treasure room. I instantly saw my armor and my sword.

"The Reaper," I whispered as I ran up to my sword that was sitting on a sword holder.

"I can't believe it. It's all still here," Peter said as he touched Night Fire.

Everyone ran to their own personal chess and started opening it. Lucy pulled out a dress, "I was so tall," she said in dismay.

"Well, you were older then," Susan replied.

Peter went to his chess and pulled out his armor. He smiled as he remembered all the times he worn it and all the battles he conquered with it. He pulled out his sword.

At my side, I saw that my armor was displayed in a mannequin. It was my favorite one. The armor was tailored white and red symbolizing Aslan and Narnia. I looked back at my sword that was resting in a holder. I removed it from its case and held it tightly.

Power and strength came rushing through my veins as I reminisce those moments of battle. All the strength that disappeared from our return to earth has finally come back. I feel like I could take on giants and monsters at this moment.

I have truly missed Narnia.

I saw many of my precious things in the chess including my crown and clothes. I then looked at my things more and reminisce memories. I looked deeply more to see my violin. It was dusty, but still in good shape. The strings are very old and probably rusty to play. My bow still sucks. I remember playing my violin whenever I have the time to do so.

I saw an empty glass ring box and a note attached to it.

_

'This is Levi.

I put all of your important belongings here. I never found your ring and I hope you have it. Thank me later, brat'

_

I smiled while reading it,

Yes, Levi. Don't worry... I have it with me

I immediately remembered The Imperial Knights. If a hundreds of years has passed then...

I saw a medium sized wooden chess. I opened it revealing hundreds of letters. But there was a certain letter that caught my attention. It had writing that I should open it first.

"Guys, there's a letter," I said as I round them up.

_

'Dear High Queen Erin,

This is Commander Hange Zoe reporting my retirement as Commander of The Blood Knights. I have assigned my son, John, to take over. He has been doing good so far. The 1st batch of The Imperial Knights has aged. We are all old now. Some have passed like horsed-faced Jean and Armin and some have retired. Levi and Eren are still headstrong. Sasha has been incharge of the Pantry. Connie is retiring at his hometown. It has been decades since your royal majesties' disappearances and it has been hard for us. We did have a good King in place but it was never the same without the five of you. The Telmarines invaded us and we were left defeated. I am sure you are disappointed at us. I hope and pray to Aslan that you will recieve this letter. I write this letter in hopes that someday, you all will return to Narnia.

I send this letter to you and to the world where High King Peter is.

P.S. Levi and the new batch cleans this secret room everyday. In hopes to save and restore the treasures of the lost Kings and Queens of Narnia and for them to use when they have finally come back.'

_

I bit my lip to hold back my tears. I looked up to the ruined ceiling and felt a lump on my throat. It was so hard to read the letter. My heart sank when I finally realized... at this time, they have all passed away.

Peter then said, "When Aslan bears his teeth, winter meets its death and when he shakes his mane. We shall have spring again."

"Everyone we knew... The Blood Knights, Mr. Tumnus, and the Beavers... they are all gone..." Lucy shed a tear.

"I think it's time we found out what's going on," Peter said.

_