a letter from me to you

Hello everyone!

I never thought this book and my writing will be read by many and thousands of people. For that I say my gratitude in this letter. Knowing I wrote this story when I was younger made me feel embarrassed seeing errors and mistakes which prompted me to unpublished most of the chapters and delayed the very last part of the book which was The Last Battle. I sincerely apologize for that and for the people who waited a long time to read them. Now this story has completely ended, I really am thankful for everyone of you who came to read, vote, and comment on the story. When you leave comments for me, it makes me extremely happy reading them. It gives me more determination to finish this book.

Thank you for sticking with Erin and her journey with the Pevensie siblings in Narnia. I know many of you questioned and did not like the idea that she was of asian decent. I am still thankful that many of you still continue to read the book despite that fact. When I was creating her character years ago, I put a lot of myself into her. I didn't want her to be a "normal" heroine, I wanted her to be different. I hope you all are satisfied of what kind of woman she grew up to be. I see myself a lot in her especially her strong will and character.

Because this book isn't really perfect, you will see some changes from here to there (don't worry, it won't be big ones). I would want to be more confident in this book and my writing. I am learning everyday so please be patient and bear with me.

And for the people who wished for her to have ended up with Edmund, I do have a book idea that's been on my mind for a long time. I hope there will come a time where I can publish it officially. We shall wait and see.

Again, it was a very magical experience to be this book's author and I am extremely blessed with how many of you read this book. Thank you for reading Erin's journey with the High King.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all.

With love,
krystal xai

_