33 | it's you

"Bloody hell, Peter! Where are we going?!" I asked as I was being dragged out blindfolded. I felt like walking in sand or something.

"Trust me," He replied.

I then sensed he let go of my hand and I started to panick.

"What the hell, Pevensie! I'm seriously gonna cut you using my nailcutter!" I shouted in a panick.

"Which Pevensie?" A voice that sounded like Lucy said and I heard muffled voices probably scolding her.

"Lu?! What are you doing here-"

Someone took my blindfold off and I was left with an amazing view. I was by the ocean. I have always loved the ocean.

I looked around and everyone was there including Mr. Tumnus. I saw Edmund and he looked pretty happy. Everyone was wearing white. Susan made me wear my white polo for some reason and I guess this was the reason. My idiot members are here too.

Peter then stepped out of the crowd. His blue ocean eyes looking straight at me. He looked so good in his polo. His dirty blonde hair being messy from the wind.

 His dirty blonde hair being messy from the wind

He was standing before me.

"What's all of this?" I asked.

He didn't respond instead he kneeled down. He took something from his pocket and it was a small box. He opened the box revealing a beautiful golden diamond ring.

I was shocked with what was happening.

Tears just suddenly appeared in my eyes.

"Erin Park. Will you marry me and be with me for a thousand years and more," He asked.

I couldn't believe what was happening right now. Tears were running through my face and I was sobbing so hard. I couldn't even breathe anymore.

"Bloody hell Yes!" I exclaimed.

He stood up and we immediately hugged each other tightly as if it was our last. Cheers were being thrown every where. He then kneeled down again and took my left hand and put the ring at my ring finger. We then hugged again and this time non of us wanted to let go.

Everyone was cheering and clapping for us. Some were even crying like Susan and Sasha.

We let go and looked at each other resting our foreheads together. We had eye contact and we sealed it with a kiss.

I am now excited for the days leading up to a thousand years until forever.

_