32 | moment

I was laying at my bed looking at the ceiling thinking about what I will eat tomorrow. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Erin, it's me, Peter," The voice said and I immediately rushed to open the door revealing a handsome built man. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back.

I let him come in.

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"Edmund and I talked. He has forgiven me," He said and I smiled.

"That's great. Good job," I replied and I pat his head.

"Don't I deserve a kiss?" He said and I blushed.

"Oh bloody hell no," I chuckled.

"Language," He commented and I laughed.

"Erin," He said with a sad and serious tone. I stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry again," I warmly smiled while putting my hand into his cheek.

"I told you a thousand times, It's alright. I've forgiven you," I said.

"N-no I feel saddened by the fact that you were hurting because of me," He said while forming a tear around his eyes.

"That's in the past now. It's alright. I'm happy now that I'm complete," I said.

He then put his hand over my left hand that was touching his cheek.

"I can't except the fact that I broke my promise to you. I promised not to hurt you and here we are now. I hurt you in those years, you were in pain while being with me. So I wish for you to only remember the shining and happy moments and forget the sad and difficult memories... and forget about me," He said as a tear fell from his eyes and I wiped it.

"How could I erase those memories and forget you? Every moment I spent with you in those years was a happy one even if each and every moment was also sad and difficult," I replied and then we embraced one another.

The hug was long one. After some few moments we let go of each other. I then suddenly kissed him without a warning.

 I then suddenly kissed him without a warning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I swear seeing him nosebleed after that.

_