21 | mornings

I skipped eating breakfast with them and just ate it at my room. I was on the floor with my night gown on. I won't handle seeing them together. It's going to be too hard for me.

Again my heart began to hurt just by thinking about it.

Its ok, Erin.
Everything will be alright.
You'll be happy someday... keep going.
Don't give up.

Remembering Eddy's words last night... I need to stay strong.

Someone knocked at my door.

"Come in whoever you are," I said as I took a bite out of my pancake. Edmund entered carrying a glass of milk.

"The maid forgot to give you this," He put it down on the floor.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me too much, worry about yourself," He pat my head and ruffled my hair.

"Sometimes I forget that I'm older than you," I said as I looked at him and he just smiled.

"Come out before sundown. I have something to show you," Edmund said as he left the room.

_

After taking a bath and finishing my breakfast and lunch, I immediately got ready. I kept wondering what Edmund wanted to show me.

I wore this cute dress I found in my closet.

It was a modernized Hanbok. My mother would usually make me a hanbok to honor my Korean side. I decided to wear it to remember my mother. I miss her so much. I wish I can talk to her right now.

_