Just a quick update on how I'm doing.

Hey guys, yeah I know it's been forever ever since I last updated this, and I'm really bad with updates, I know.

But nearly three years have passed after writing this story, that's insane by the way, and I have come back and gotten a new motivation to write more stories for you guys.

I'm aware that most of you liked the story because it had Jack and Mark inside of it, and that's not a big deal, I still watch them and they're still as hilarious as ever.

But I have moved on from this story, and have decided to finally write another story.

I'm not advertising my new story or anything, I just want you guys to know how I've been doing, and that I'm back will continue to post more updates on my story called "Laying Low"

As for this story, it's done. I'm very aware that it was not well-written and that most of the story was about my personal life rather than the book, and I apologize for that.

But this story is complete, it's finished, and it'll be no more. I'm so grateful that even 100 of you decided to read this, much less 7.14k. Holy shit.

Anyway, I'm back! And I'm feeling great! And I'm feeling very motivated and happy, so expect more stories and chapters from me from now on.

See y'all around! <3