Sixteen

Oh, god. Finally this class is over.

Mr. M seems nice, actually he seems great, because half the time he was just making us laugh instead of doing work. It's just the students that may annoy me a little. There's a girl named Piper that apparently has her dad as a teacher. There's also this very, very good looking guy named Elliot in our class. He is literally beautiful.

Me? I'm just Spencer. I'm just..Me, I guess. There's a girl that sits beside me, and her name is Melissa. (NOTE! Your name in this will be Melissa, so remember that you are Melissa whenever someone says Melissa. Okay? Okay. Alright.) She seems nice, she talks to me, kind of. She's a shy one, like me, so she awkwardly ends conversations, like me.

I guess I can be alone for one more day.

(*****)

Jack smiles. Why does he have to be a teacher for a day? Doesn't he have any recordings on YouTube he has to do? Nope! Instead he chooses to be a teacher, but not only just a teacher, but Piper's teacher. Jack is his own daughter's teacher.

Jack keeps looking at the very attractive kid in the back. He feels like he knows the kid from somewhere. Like deja vú, you know?

Jack sighs. Maybe being a teacher was a bad idea.

(*****)

"...and I'll see you..In the next video. Buh-bye!" Mark waves at the camera and turns it off. He sighs. He wants something amazing to happen in his life. He has Jack, which is already a big plus, and he has Piper, which is another big plus. But, he wishes he had more friends. Ever since the 'incident' with Matt and Ryan, he's been..A little lonely without some people. At least they still have Wade and Bob. They're two big guys, too.

He sighs. Is he getting.. Depressed? He might be. He's all alone right now.

All alone.

Then there's the two people again. He smiles widely. He goes to hug Jack. Jack grins as he grabs Mark's ass. "Whoo!" Mark goes, laughing. Piper walks over to the living room. "If you guys are gonna do that, do that in the bedroom." Piper laughs.

They laugh at her joke and sit down with her. "So how was your first day of school, Pipes?" Mark says, calling her by her nickname. She sighs. "Well.. It's school. What you'd normally expect on the first day of school. Except..I met this guy today.." She starts off, blushing. Jack gets the idea.

"The really h-" Jack says before Piper shuts his mouth. "Let me speak." She says. "He was....Handsome. Like, really handsome. I don't know how he's single, he is SO GOOD LOOKING!" Piper yells excitedly. They all laugh. "Careful what you wish for, Piper." Jack says, making her laugh.

"I wonder if his mom or dad likes the way he looks also. I bet they do." Piper says. They all sigh.

Little did they know, that their home would soon be Elliot's own.

Sorry this is such a short chapter after so long. But hey, it's still a story, right?