Four

"It's time to come." Jack says, grinning at his own thought.

He grabs his suitcases and gets in his car. He drives to the airport. Once he gets there, he grabs all his stuff and goes into Terminal 6, the terminal he needs to go in in order to get on his plane.

Once he gets there, he does all the crap that he has to do, and sits down until his plane arrives. He gets out his phone and goes to Kik.

Jacksepticeye: Hey, I'm at the airport! I'll be there tonight.

Markiplier: Great!! See you then! ;)

Jack smiles. He's excited to meet Mark just for a get-together. Every single time he goes to America, he does it for a convention. Now he can finally go to just hang out with Mark.

He puts his phone up, and feels hungry. He already knows where to go as he grabs his stuff and goes to a coffee shop. (Aren't I original?) He buys himself a coffee and a donut and walk back to his seat. He eats his breakfast while waiting for the plane an hour later.

When the plane arrives, he carries his stuff into the plane, and sits down into a seat near the window.

He sighs. 'Another nine hours, and I'll be there.' He thinks. He puts on his hoodie, and goes to sleep before the plane even takes off.

(Time skip.)

Jack wakes up to the sound of the pane landing and the vibration of the plane hitting the ground. He groans. Once the pilot says it's okay, he carries his stuff, once again, into the L.A airport.

Jack smiles as he brings out his phone again.

Jacksepticeye: I'm here. Pick me up.

Markiplier: About damn time. ;) Okay, be there in thirty.

Jack goes to the Wendy's in the airport to grab a quick bite before he gets another text from Mark.

Markiplier: I'm at the airport. I'm at 374 G aisle.

Jacksepticeye: OK thanks.

Jack walks out of the airport. He goes to his designated area to find Mark in his car. He grins widely, running to Mark. He clears his throat, for he hasn't spoken during both airports and the flight.

"Hey Jack! Haven't seen ya in a while!" Mark says happily, looking at Jack, who appears tired.

Jack yawns. "Yeah. It's been a while." He says groggily. Mark notices how tired he is.

"Wow, here let me help you." Mark says as he helps Jack get his suitcases into his trunk, and then they get in the car.

"Thanks. I really need to sleep soon. Been up since 4:00 A.M Irish time." Jack says, scratching his eyes. Mark notices. "Here, I have enough room in the back seat if you wanna lay down back there." Mark offers, but Jack refuses. "I can make it until we get home." He says. "No, no, I insist. Just sleep." Mark says.

"Fine." Jack says, pretending to sleep, but he doesn't. They don't talk, obviously, because Mark thinks Jack's sleeping, until they get to the house. Mark taps on Jack's shoulder, trying to wake him up, which, he is already awake. Jack pretends to wake up.

"Hey. We're here." Mark says to Jack quietly. "Okay." Jack says groggily. He gets out the car, his skin contacting the cool air outside. He gets his things, and they walk inside.  Mark immediately guides him into his guest room, where Jack will be sleeping.

"Night. If I'm not awake by the time you are, feel free to have anything to eat." Mark says, leaving him in the room. Jack immediately takes his shoes and socks off, and goes to bed, without changing.

(*****)

Mark was still awake. Jack's time zone was eight hours ahead than Mark's, so he was gonna be awake for a while. It was officially 7:00 P.M there,(and remember, Jack landed at 6:00 L.A time, and it took a full thirty minutes for Mark to get to Jack, and a full thirty minutes to get back.) so that means it is 3:00 A.M over in Ireland. Jack's been awake almost a full day. This is shocking to Mark. Why would Jack get up so early when he didn't have to wake up until, like, 8:00 A.M? Because he didn't leave until 9:00 A.M. This confuses Mark.

He lets it go. He thinks about Jack while he makes dinner, which is just hamburgers.

God, why did Jack have to be so cute sometimes? Especially when he wore those glasses. Those god damn glasses get him every time. Makes him look cute than he was before.

Mark shakes the thought from his head as he spends the rest of his night quietly, until he gets a call. It's from Ethan.

"Hello?" Says Mark.

"Hey, Mark!" Says Ethan.

"What's up?"

"Mind if me and Tyler make a couple videos with you tomorrow?"

"No, not really, why?"

"Well, we heard that Jack is over there with you. Correct?"

"Uh..Yeah. How'd you know that?"

"Jack's tweet. Anyway, we want to make a couple videos with him. You know, just so we can hang out."

"Sure. See you then."

"Bye."

Mark smiles. He always enjoys it when Tyler and Ethan come over. It's fun to tease them. With Jack over, that's one more person.

Mark gets ready for bed when it gets around his bedtime. Before he does?

Markiplier: Night, cutie.

This is a cute chapter.