Twenty - Epilogue

Jack walks in the door.

He wished he hadn't.

Right there on the bloody floor is Mark's dead body. Dark's spirit is up above it. Then Dark laughs and disappears, probably to the Underworld. Everyone gasps except Jack. Jack just stares at his body. Is this real? Is this actually happening??

Jack runs to the body, and then starts tearing up. His tear would just about to be entering Mark's mouth, when Mark says something. Mark is still alive.

"Jack.." Mark says, and Jack gets closer, because his voice is just below a whisper. "Why...would you do this to me?" He asks, and he get confused. What? Did he even read the email?

"You know what you did. You left me...and now I'll leave you. Forever." That was Mark's last words, and Jack gets frustrated. Mark thought that Jack left him?!

"No, you won't. You'll see Mark again. Just close your eyes for a minute."

(*****)

I gasp at Mark. Why would this man kill himself?

Then everything clicked. I have the power to recreate time. I can't die; I'm immortal.

"Piper, come with me." I say as she does. I kiss her, passionately. Piper kisses back, and I hump her, giggling. Then I stop. Piper slaps me, and then reconsiders it and kisses me again. Now is the perfect time. While kissing her, I rub my two fingers on each hand to either one of my temples, and think.

And then everything goes black.

.....

I wake up, in my bed. I rub my eyes, and there's still a pimple on it. So I go into my bathroom, grab my face-wash, and start rubbing my face, and look in the mirror.

God, I look hideous. I have bumps all over my face, I wish I could just die.

Then, I get the memory back. Where am I, and why do I look different?? Where are all my friends? Piper?!

I run outside, but it is black. Just like my soul, my mind.

Why am I thinking this stuff? I used to be so good-looking, so nice, and so social. Now...I feel like I literally want to die.

Elliot...what have you done?

"I don't know, Mark. You tell me."

(*****)

Mark smiles as he thinks of another script to type in.

"Well, how about stop trying to fuck life up? Leave life as it is." Mark writes in the script. His fanfic will go crazy, he's sure of it. This is his first fanfic, so he still needs some upgrades.

"Ay, Mark, you almost done with your story? I'm waiting for the last chapter." Jack says, kissing Mark on the cheek.

"Almost. I've made it to where Elliot....well, I can't tell you the rest. I'll spoil it." Mark winks at Jack, and he groans. They both finish the last chapter, thinking of last minute ideas to put into their little story.

"And... that's it! We're done." Mark says as he finishes with his last sentence. "Wow, already? You had to kill Elliot like that? You had to make him kill himself to save everyone else in the story, and for real? Without his power or anything?" Jack asks, a little frustrated at Mark. Mark grins evilly. "I like it when I make a bad ending. It's more fun that way." Mark says. Jack shrugs. "I guess. But what about-"

"Just like my story, okay? You'll read it, and you'll like it!" Mark says to him in a joking manner. "But I already have read it. And I do like it." Jack winks at Mark, and he groans. "Fine. Well, I can advertise it on YouTube. Right?" Mark says, looking at his subscriber count. Over 17,000,000. It's crazy.

"Already have, ya goofball." Jack says. "You're a bigger one.." Mark says with his low voice. Jack shudders. "Don't get all sexy with me, now." He says, and Mark wraps his arms around his waist, and kisses Jack's neck. "Bring it into the bedroom." Mark says, and Jack lets him.

Just before they get down with it, Mark has to say something. "Jack?" Mark asks, and Jack responds with a "Hmm", letting Mark kiss Jack's body. "Do you love me?" He asks, and Jack gets on top of Mark. "Uh, hell yeah." Jack says, humping Mark.

"I'll love you for now, and for forever, Mark. You know this." Jack says as he gets under the covers with Mark.

Later, while Jack is cumming inside Mark, Mark wonders how his story will go. From the very start of how he and Jack met on Skype, to the end where all of what everything happened, from Elliot and Piper even existing, from Mark being possessed, everything, all made by Mark. He wonders what would've happened if it was real. He is just gonna let it go.

"Jack, I really do love you." Mark says, as Jack is still inside him. "And I love ya too, ya sexy." Jack says as he kisses Mark, and they fall asleep for the night.

Once they wake up, Mark publishes his fanfic. Then he talks about it on YouTube, he doesn't tell everyone to go read it, he just says that it's out.

What a great life I have, Mark thinks.

The Literal End