Five

Jack flutters his eyes. He wakes up to the sun shining through the windows, meeting his eyes. He groans when he gets up and goes to close the blinds. Once he does, the room gets darker, obviously. Jack goes to check the time. 8:00 A.M., which is already 5:00 in Irish time. He sighs. 'I guess I can stay up the 'night' trying to get through today.' He thinks to himself as he walks out the door.

Jack hears a commotion downstairs. He's confused. "Who could be here other than Mark?" He asks himself as he walks down the stairs. When he gets downstairs, he sees Mark with Ethan and Tyler. They're here early.

(*****)

I talk with Ethan and Mark about our next video until I hear someone come down the stairs. Probably Jack. I'm right. Jack is right there when we see him.

I wave at him. "Hi, Jack! It's been a while, buddy." Ethan and Mark look at Jack as well. Jack notices the attention he's getting, and waves back at everyone. "Hi! Yep, it has been a while, Tyler." Jack smiles at us. "So what are you guys doing here?" Jack asks.

"Well, me and Tyler had the brilliant idea that we should make some videos with you two!" Ethan says to him. "Oh, okay!" Jack looks excited. He then looks at his clothes. "Oh uh.. I should probably get dressed." Jack says to us, turning around to go back upstairs. "Yeah, go ahead. Take as much time as you need." Mark says to him. He nods, then goes back upstairs.

"So, what shall we do for our video, now?" I ask Mark. "I have an idea. We're doing another Improv video." Mark says to us, grinning. "That sounds great!" I tell him.

We spend a couple minutes setting up the equipment, and we wait for Jack. Ethan looks at me, checking out my body. I grin at him. "Something wrong, Ethan?" I ask him. He immediately shakes his head. "Uh, no. Just uh...I like your clothes." Ethan tells me. I blush a teensy bit, as does Ethan. He looks like he's holding something back.

"I...I have to tell you something later. Not now. If I act a little weird in the video, that thing is why." Ethan tells me, blushing. I look at him with concern. I think I know what he's on about. I pull Ethan into a hallway.

"We're not starting the video until a little bit. Please tell me." I smile to him, trying to make him feel better. He sighs. "Look. This may shock you, but uh....I like you." He looks at me with his eyes. "Well of course. I like you too." I say back to him.

Ethan says a big "ooh" and starts over. "That's not what I meant." And it hit me. Ethan likes me. "I mean like, I want to date you like you." Ethan manages to say.

Is this real? Please say this is real.

I smile widely. "Ethan.. am I dreaming?"

Ethan grins at me. "Let's find out." Then he pecks his lips on mine. He stays like that for a minute, then pulls back, blushing. I feel my blushing cheek, yep. I'm not dreaming at all.

"I...I love you." I say to Ethan, kissing him again. He sinks into my chest, which means he truly does like me.

Then I remembered. I pull back. "Uh I hate to break this to you, but uh....We have a video to do. Remember?" I remind him. He backs away back into the living room. "Oh yeah, that's right!" Ethan exclaims. I follow him into the room.

(*****)

Little did they know, Jack was watching them express their feelings towards one another behind there backs.

"Aww.... They're so cute together." Jack says, putting a hand to his heart. "Good for them." He says, smiling. He finishes getting dressed and walks back out into the living room to start the video.

Imma stop there. Sorry. I like Tythan, I ship it, so I added it in. Don't like it? Oh well, it's in here. Anyway, see you guys in the next chapter.