Thirteen

(WARNING: This story changes drastically in this chapter. Expect some abuse and maybe even some deaths.)

"Morning, kids!" Jack says as he heads downstairs to make some breakfast for everyone. Soon enough, Jack sees Albert's head pop up and you can tell he's tired.

"Oh, sorry. You can get back to sleep if you want." Jack tells Albert, and he shakes his head. "You're making food. I want it." Albert says demandingly. "Woah, woah, I just started." Jack says to him. He groans and turns on the TV.

Mark goes downstairs to find Jack cooking breakfast for them. He smiles and hugs Jack from behind. "Hello, baby." Mark says in his sexy voice. Jack shudders. "I always do that." Jack whispers to himself, but Mark could hear. He smirks.

Ew, that is disgusting.

Darkipler is showing. He wants to escape. He wants to kill this god damn family of Markiplier's. The kids are fucking crazy. Maybe Elliot is the only one Dark may spare, and that's because he looks so sexy. Is there a dark side of this sexy man?! Maybe when Dark possess him, he'll have his dark side.

I want to escape....I want to be free!!!

(*****)

Mark rubs his head, groaning.

"Are you okay, Mark?" Jack asks, knowing what's going on. Anti has done the same exact crap to him.

"No, don't get near me! Darkipler is trying to escape." Mark tells Jack, and he runs outside, along with the three children.

(*****)

"Guys, come on!" I hear my dad Jack say. "What's going on?" I say, worried. Elliot stands up. "Mark is about to turn into Darkipler, we need to go." I then immediately get up and run to Elliot, while he and Albert run outside.

I wasn't fast enough. The door closed on it's own. I scream.

Then I'm dragged back by my enemy, Darkiplier. I try to scream, and Dark turns me around. I shake in horror with widened eyes. What I once thought was my dad was turned into his dark side.

"Well, hello there, Piper." Dark's voice is terrifying. It's raspy, like a criminal's, and it's loud. Like he's telling you an order.

"What is going on?! Let me go, Mark!" I tell to Darkiplier, but it's no choice.

"Ha! Like Mark's even here, anymore.  Nice try!" Dark says to me, as I try to run away. He picks up a lamp and throws it to me, but I dodge, just barely. The lamp hits a bunch of glasses, making them break.

"Someone, help me!!!" I tell out to the front door where we tried to escape. Just then, I hear a foot on the door. The door opens, just a teensy bit, but not to where he or she can get in.

"Please!!! Help me! Dark is going to kill me!!" I tell to someone, anyone.

Please.

(*****)

"Oh my God, Piper needs help!!!" I say to Elliot and Jack. "We know, Albert! We're trying to find a way to get in!" Jack says, but I can tell that he's groaning and rubbing his head, too. I've seen this in his "Say Goodbye" video, and Anti shows up.

"Elliot, get away from Jack!!!!!" I tell as loud as I can to Elliot, and he looks at Jack, widens his eyes, and steps back to me. Jack laughs evilly, and then dark powers possess him.

"Hi, cuties!" Anti says, with dark eyes and flies towards us. Elliot pushes me behind himself. "Stay behind me." Elliot says, while I shake into his leg.