(Secret ship time!)

THESE CHARACTERS GO TO emily_septic_eye SO PLEASE! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ANY OF HER STORIES PLEASE DO! YOU WILL NOT GET IT IF YOU DON'T READ!

OK. Sorry, Emily. XD

I woke up.

I noticed some things on my floor, so I picked them up. My hat, my socks. Basically my clothes from last night. I need to get in better shape about cleaning my room. I'm just lazy.

I get a text from Piper, my future wife. I pick my phone up.

"Hey, E! Excited for you to come to school today!"

"Why, thank you, my lady. Although I've been in your school before, I'm not really sure why you're excited."

"Oh, shut up, Elliot. I've got something to tell you when we get to school."

"Oh, really?" I smile as I think I know what she's talking about. Of course she's going to tell me that she likes me.

"Yeah. See you at school!" And that was it. I grin at the thought of her telling me. I already know she likes me. I tease her about it.

I change into a red T-shirt, blue jeans, and get all my school stuff. I go downstairs to grab a quick bite, and then leave.

"Oh, wait. I forgot my hat." I smile as I run back into my room to grab my favorite hat. I put it on backwards. I also grab some sunglasses and wear than around my neck, and then go downstairs. I see my two dads, Jake and Cody.

"Hey, Elliot. Ready for school?" Cody asks me, handing me another protein bar.

"Where else do you think I'm going? Of course I'm ready." I grin at him. "Oh, shut up, Elliot." Jake laughs.

Jake looks at me. "Wow, I can't believe you're about to go to college already. Fifteen years it's been." Jake says to me. "You look cool, man."

I hug Jake. "Thanks, man. I really appreciate it. And shut up, I don't look that good." I tease Jake, laughing. He laughs as well, acting like he's gonna spank me.

"Just go to school, Elliot." Cody says. "OK, see you." I say as I walk to school. The school is a half a block from my house, so fortunately I can walk there on a nice sunny day, which is today.

As I walk there I look at my biceps. They are nicely shaped for my likings. A lot of people say that I am really strong, but they're lying. I'm not that beautiful.

I keep caressing and flexing my biceps when I get to school. When I get there, some girls apparently saw me flexing my muscles, so they screamed and ran to me. Now all I see are girls.

"Oh my god, Elliot. You look so cute today!" Sierra says, feeling my muscles. "Yeah, you're so beautiful." Dora agrees. I shrug. "It's not like I'm God's son, come on." I say to them. I wink at them as I walk in the school. I hear them scream and talk about me, so I laugh.

I see Piper in the hallway at her locker. I sneak up on her and poke her gently. She jumps at the sensation of my finger and turns around. She smiles. "Well, look who it is, mister I-look-so-cool." She says to me. I grin. "It's me indeed. I'm here." I say as I hug her gently.

"So, you said you had something for me?" I say. She inhales, then exhales. "Yeah..I did. So...You know how you have been teasing me about..You know." Piper starts off nervously. My heart beats hard. "Yeah, it's cute when you blush." I manage to say to her coolly. She blushes again, which is my weakness..

"Um. I like it. You're so cute, whether you're wearing what you are today, or just wearing normal clothes." She says shyly. I grin. "But this is normal. Me wearing my hat backwards, and me having sunglasses around my neck." I say to her, making her giggle, which is also my weakness.

"I swear, I was like those girls you just ran into out there earlier when I first met you." She says. "You saw?" I ask her. "Yeah... uh...They really like you. A lot." She says sadly. I hold my hands on her cheeks. "Look at me." I say to her. She does, blushing. "That doesn't matter if they like me. It matters if I like them back. And I don't." I say to her sweetly. I let go of her, but she grabs ahold of me.

"I just want to do this one thing." She says, kissing me. The time has come where the beautiful Piper Marks has kissed Elliot Gold. She lets go, blushing, as am I. I kiss her again, bit more passionate. She hugs me. I pull back as I hug her back.

"I like you too, Piper." I say to her, smiling.

I feel so bad for making this a longer chapter than all the other ones. Anyway, these characters go to emily_septic_eye once again, so here you are with Elliot kissing Piper. I highly recommend reading her stories. They are really good, I promise.

But for now, let's leave this chapter right here. I'll make another one of these every couple of chapters. For now, it's back to Septiplier.

See you there!