Two

Markiplier: Hey..Uh. You done with your video?? I wanna talk to you.

Mark did want to talk to him. He wondered whether he was being too pushy. But he just needed to talk to Jack. Badly.

His heart aches. He knows who his soulmate is. That soulmate is Sean William McLoughlin. He knew it. He wanted him. He needed him.

Jacksepticeye: Yeah... I'm done.

Why does he sound so shy? Does he like him?? It'd be amazing if he did. Mark would literally snuggle with him. He'd love him and never let him go. That's how much he loves Jack.

Markiplier: Great! Wanna video chat?

Jacksepticeye: Really?

Markiplier: It'll be fun!

Jacksepticeye: Sure! Yes, I'll do it!

Mark immediately went to video chat, requesting for Jack to join his chat.

'Please answer, Please answer!!!!'

Then there was Jack. His beautiful face. He blushed.

"Mark?" Jack said with confusion on his face. Mark snapped out of it and looked at the Irishman.

"Hey Jack!! How are you, buddy?" Mark asks with both excitement and confusion. Jack looks embarrassed.

"I-I feel amazing! Thank you so much for asking! I have good news for you, Mr. Sexy!" Jack says, then widens his eyes.

Mark's heart beats harder and harder. Jack feels the same way..

"Jack!!" Mark says, teasing him. "Fuck it. Mark, you are SO sexy, I'm not lying! You're so adorable!" Jack manages to say.

Mark blushes hard. "I love you, Jack. After only four sentences in, and we're confessing...Heh." Mark manages to say.

"I love you, too, Mark!"

"No, you don't get it. I loved you since even before that Gmod video. You're so adorable. You're so small, that gives me an advantage because I get to hug you better. You're so cute with your Irish accent. You're so-"

"Stop." Jack says, smiling. "I get it. Glad to see that you'll be happy whenever I come over there."

"Huh????"

Chapter Two done! I'm sorry it's so short, but the story will get better. I promise! Just bear with me!