Fifteen

I wake up in a forest. What am I doing here, you may ask?

I have no idea. I feel like I've just been thrown so many miles, yet I only landed just here. I get up, groaning. Where do I go? I see a city near me, so I run there. Maybe this city could be where I find my first love, maybe this city will be the one where a massacre happens and everyone dies, who knows?

I hope it's the first one. I don't want the massacre part to happen. I then start to rub my head. What's going on??

I run to the city, the pain lessening. I smile at a family. They seem nice. The Korean dad and Irish..dad? That girl has two dads? Cool. By the way..That girl.

That girl. She has a bookbag on, so she must be going to school. I bet a lot of people like her there. She's so pretty, she probably has a bunch of crushes.

Oh well. Maybe I should go there too, just for the sake of it. Right now, though, I need to figure out what to do. I walk down the sidewalk, watching as people pass by me.

They seem to be looking at me. Why? I don't have anything special.

I hear people say, "That ass!" and look at it. It's okay, I guess. Why are people complimenting me so much? I don't even look that good. Anyway, I run over to a police station.

The police look at me and ask what's wrong. "I need some help. I'm a homeless person, and I have no where to go, and nothing to eat. I don't know what to do." They get on their computers and note some adoption centers I can go to. I thank them, and run to where I'm supposed to go. Thank God. I was hoping someone would help me.

So, I guess I'm in this place for a while.

I'm used to it, but I feel like this has happened before. Like deja vú, you know? I shake the thought out of my mind.

Oh well. I'm sleeping here tonight. I'd rather sleep here than on grass or a bench.

We'll just have to see what comes next.

(*****)

You walk downtown to a nearby restaurant, feeling hungry. You smile at your chosen restaurant, Olive Garden. You walk inside, feeling lonely. You wish someone were with you.

You walk up to the cash register. "Hi, any people with you today?" The cashier asked you, smiling. You smile back, not trying to make things awkward. "No, it's just me. Lonely me." You say, chuckling a little bit. The cashier smiles again. "Well then, please follow me!" She says, gesturing at you to follow her. You do as asked, following her to a two-seater booth. She gives you a menu as you sit down.

"Okay, I'll be your server, so what would you like to drink?" She asks you, and you order a Coke. She walks away to fix you your drink, and you get on your phone. It's cracked. You need to fix it soon.

She comes back to your table and hands you the drink. "Thank you!" You say, as you order what you want. "Okay, your order will be out as soon as possible." She says to me as you nod, and she walks to the kitchen.

You're bored. You really wish someone were with you, just sitting on the other side of your table, talking to you. Enjoying the company you'll have together. You sigh as you get back on your phone.

(*****)

I walk slowly down the pavement sidewalk.

My dads, Mark and Jack, are going to take me to Wrightsville Academy, the new school that I'm going to. I'm nervous, it's my first day of school. No one has seen me yet, and will see me once I go to this school. Hopefully I can have some friends, and maybe even a boyfriend. Nah, I'm thinking too much.

We arrive at the, rather big, school. I look at my parents, and they smile at me.

"Look at you, Piper. Such a grown-up girl." Jack says to me. He kisses my cheek. "Good luck in that school. I hear that this school has very nice people and their education is very well taught." Mark says to me, and I nod. I wave at them, and walk inside. I have my paper with me on where to go and which teacher I have, so I'm set.

Here we go.

(*****)

I need somewhere to go. I've been here three days and I already regret going here. I need to go to school, just to get some friends, and maybe they can help me. I apply to Wrightsville Academy and grab a bag, so I can carry my things there and back.

I get to the school and look impressed. This school is big. I like the modern feel to it. I walk inside and feel even more impressed. I feel like this school will be a good one.

I walk to the office, and tell the principal that I'm a new student here. He asks what grade I'm in and I say twelveth. He tells me which classes I need to be in. Mrs. Ellen for first period, Mrs. Adams for second, Mr. Bosch, the gym teacher, as third, and Mr. Louver as fourth, and Mr. Gregs as fifth. We start school at 8:15 and end it at 3:30. The schedule is 1st period: 8:15 to 9:10, 2nd: 9:20 to 10:25, 3rd: 10:35 to 11:40, 4th: 11:50 to 1:55, and 5th: 2:00 to 3:30. Lunch starts at 12:10 for us, which is probably the reason why it's the longest period.

I walk to Mrs. Ellen's class first, seeming as that's where I need to go. I accidentally bump into a student as I get there.

"Oh, shit, I'm so sorry." I tell him, picking up his things. He smiles at me. "No problem, dude. I swear. We're good." He tells me as he smiles at me. I smile back. He's nice. He walks off with his things as I do too.

There's my class. I walk inside and immediately sit down in the back. There are some students already here, and they won't stop staring at me. Why? Is there something wrong with my hair?

I awkwardly wave at them, and they smile. This is weird....

I get out my things as a couple more students come in here. They all sigh at me. Not like an annoyed sigh, like a lovingly sigh, and I glare at them. Now I know what they're doing.

At least one girl isn't staring at me. She's in her bookbag, getting her stuff out. I think I'm gonna like her.

Then the teacher comes in. Wait, what? It's the Irish teacher from when I saw that family outside with the girl. So that means that girl in that sit must be their adopted daughter or something.

He has glasses, which I think is absolutely adorable on him. He also has green hair, which is cool! I want to dye my hair someday.

The girl looks at the teacher and gasps. I don't blame her. She has her dad as her own teacher, and it's embarrassing when it comes to your friends.

The Irish man goes to his desk and sits down. "Good morning, everyone! My name is Mr. McLoughlin, but please call me Mr. M." He starts off, and we all either say, "OK" or nod. Mr. M examines everyone in the class, especially me. I glare at him. Why is everyone looking at me?

"Alright, everyone, if you could just please say your name, so I can know who you are?" Mr. M says and points at the person near him. "We'll start off with you, ma'am." He says to a girl. She shyly speaks. "Brittany." She says. Then the boy beside her goes. "Andrew"

"Tony." "Debbie." "Spencer.." one kid said shyly. I wonder why. Then it was my turn. I cleared his throat. "Elliot." I said with my deepest voice. Many people either looked at me or sighed at me again. I get angry. Stop..

"Okay, everyone." I start off angrily. "If you guys don't stop staring at me like I'm gonna date you, I'm just gonna go. Then you won't see me again." I say teasingly. I actually like it when many people do this to me, just not right now.

Many people then looked back. Ha. What I thought.

Finally Mr. M speaks up. "And two more people. I know who one of them are." He says, looking at his daughter. "Dad, stop...Piper, everyone." She says.  I wave at her and smile. She seems to blush and smiles back.

"Alright, guys, let's start our first assignment." Mr. M starts off.

Finally. I get out my materials and begin the class.

I'm in this story somewhere. Guess what my name is? Anyway, sorry it took so long for another part. My schedule has been off. Anyway, to the next part we go!