Eighteen

"Tell me, Elliot. How much money do you think the farmers got paid during the Great Depression?" Mr. M asks me, and I answer, me and Piper being the only students that care about getting a scholarship, and a good job. All these other guys will be workin' at McDonald's or Wendy's trying to get some money on their hands.

"Hmm....maybe five dollars a day?" I say with my low voice, because I think it just fits well with me. A big, tall dude like me? You wouldn't want to hear a scrawny voice come out of me.

"If you think that's what being rich feels like, then yes. But no, they actually only got paid one dollar a day, and even that was enough to buy their dinner for the next couple of nights." Mr. M says, looking at his daughter. "So, how much did normal groceries cost, then?" Piper asks him, and Mr. M looks on the internet.
"Hmm...well for sugar is $1.25, and that's like 20 pounds of it. Bananas are  $0.14, and that was for three pairs of them, and it looks to me that they were four in a pair, and other foods like meat and veggies were around $0.20, and that was for a lot of it, too. So as you can see, this is what I meant when I said that stocks went down. They were down so much, that most men had to quit their jobs..." Mr. M says, as he explains to us how the Great Depression terrified everyone.

And then there's the bell. "Alright, guys. See ya tomorrow morning, and don't forget about that quiz tomorrow. I mean it." Mr. M says to us intensely as we nod slowly. Damn, for Jack being Piper's dad, he sure can be intimidating. I see Melissa and Spencer beside each other talking about something, so I walk to them.

They look at me, and wave at me. We've become good friends now. They may be a little smaller than me, but they can take out a pack with them working together.

(*****)

You look at the beautiful boy who has walked to you and you wave. You really want to admit your feelings to Elliot, like all the other girls, and even boys, (cause some are bisexual, gay, that sort of thing, but you don't care) have been. Who wouldn't be in love with this boy in his body?? You can't believe he's only 18, going to college soon. It reminds you of Shawn Mendes, your celebrity crush. He's only 18, and look at him.

"What's up, my friends?" Elliot says to us as he sits on a desk. "Nothing, we were just talking about how crazy it was that Markiplier, the Markiplier, was in this very classroom. I even saw his video of it. Named, 'The Don't Freak Out! Challenge' I laughed at how many times he got shocked." You say, grinning. "Well that certainly seems like something, doesn't it?" Elliot grins at me as you roll my eyes.

"Hey, we're going to do a fan-based video of him, you wanna be in it?" Spencer asks Elliot, and he scratches his chin like he's thinking. Then he nods. "Sure, it'll be fun." He says. We both grin. "Great! Go invite Piper, too." You say to him as we all look at Piper, who apparently stayed behind.

"I overheard. Yes, I'll do it." She says, winking at us. I hear Elliot go "Yes" quietly, but I don't say anything.

"You guys still here?" Mr. M says to us, and we nod. "Break. Remember?" Elliot says to him, and he remembers. "Ah. So what was this 'fan-based video' you guys were talking about?" Mr. M says to us. "Well, Mr. M, we were gonna do a video about how we love Markiplier and Jacksepticeye." You say to him, and his face lights up. "R-Really?" He says, looking flabbergasted. "Yes, really!" Spencer says. "Don't die on us, Jack." Elliot says, grinning at all of us.

We all drop our jaws. "Jack?!" Everyone, including you say, and Jack nods.

Holy shit. Jacksepticeye is your teacher?! You faint, Jack's face being the last face you see.

(*****)

"Melissa?" Piper says, trying to wake her up. I laugh. It's not surprising that you see a die-hard fan of Jacksepticeye's faint to the floor. And I don't blame them.

Melissa wakes up. She sees Jack again, and even then she is still shy. "H-how long have you b-been our teacher?!" She asks Jack, and he responds. "Since school started." He says. "But why?" "Are you gonna keep asking questions or are we gonna make that video?" Jack says. "You know, I don't think we should." Spencer says. I look at him.

"And why not?" I ask Spencer. "Well, if we were gonna make a video about how we love Mark and Jack, and Jack's already here, then what's the point?" He says, and Jack smirks at Spencer. "Well, we can do one about Mark, then. All of us." Jack blushes at his own comment. We all grin widely. "Eh, finally confessing to Mark??" Melissa says. "Already have, this is to show him how much I really love him." Jack says, blushing again. "Awww.." All of us say.

Later on...

"And....done!" Spencer says, finishing the animation. "Nice! Now all I can do is send it to him, and hopefully he'll see it." Jack says, editing the video and sending Mark the video.

"Let's rewatch it, and see if we made any mistakes." I say, and we all watch the screen.

Hello. We are fans of you, Markiplier. We have made a fancy video just for you. We all hope you like it. Even one specific guy you may recognize.

The voices change over to Elliot's voice, and to Jack, Elliot has the perfect voice. Low, smooth, soft, and especially sexy. It reminds him of Mark.

"Hi, I'm Elliot Gold, and I would like to tell you how much I, and your fans, really care about you. You bring us your laughter, your inspiration, and of course, Tiny Box Tim. Thank you for making us cry, and laugh, and be scared, all with you. Because we care. And we hope you do, too.

Then Elliot fades away, and there is Piper there.

"Hi, Mark, or should I say, dad. You have brought me so much happiness in my life just by adopting me. Already I have great friends, I have a crush, and most of all, I have you and Jack. You guys are a great inspiration to me, so I want to thank you with this. I love you, dad."

And then it's Spencer. He talks about how much he loves Mark, and then next is Melissa, and she does the same.

And then it's Jack.

"Hey, Mark. Didn't expect me, did ya? Anyway, I love you to death. You may know that I have loved you for a long time. You were the one that made me into..me, basically. You made me dye my hair for charity, you were the one who wanted to play online with me on G-Mod for the first time. And then...you were the one that dated me, basically. Thank you, Mark, and I love you."

Then the video is done. They all smile. Jack's pretty sure Mark will like this. No, he'll love this. He send the video to Mark.

Sending to Mark....

90%, 95%...

Sent.