Fourteen

Mark stands alone in darkness.

(*****)

Jack stands alone in darkness.

(*****)

I, Elliot Gold, stand alone in darkness.

(*****)

I, Piper Marks, stand alone in darkness.

(*****)

I, Albert Shepard, stand alone in darkness.

(*****)

Mark is sad. He lost, and because of that, many people have been killed. He is angry. He knows he's stronger than that. He's trying to fight.

He can't do it. He's not strong enough.

(*****)

"Ready to go kill some people, guys?" Dark asks everyone, and they all nod. Dark feels accomplished. He's done this, and for a good cause.

(*****)

Oh my god. I'm still alive. I thought I was dead! But I'm not. I fight my dark side, the dark side of Piper Marks. I can do it! I feel lightness come over me. "I'm winning!" I say to myself, pushing myself.

I know I can do it.

(*****)

What the fuck, why did I do it?? Why did I do that?! I could've still been alive, but I'm not. I'm being possessed by a damn dark side of me.

I give up. I shouldn't be in this world anymore. It's my fault. I created this. Elliot Gold, why the fuck?!

I control my dark side to bring up a knife. I get the knife and cut my fingers at the sharpest points of the knife. I groan. It's the end for me. Goodbye, everyone. I enjoyed this life.

My eyes turn back to normal. I don't care. I'm killing myself anyway. I run away into a dark corner.

(*****)

I notice that Elliot is groaning. I check on him. His eyes turn back to normal.

I try to fight it. "Elliot!" I yell to him, but he can't hear me. I'm in my dark sided mind. "Elliot, are you okay?!" I say to him in the real world. He looks at me with his beautiful eyes. He's crying. He runs away. "Where are you going, bitch?" Anti says, with everyone following him.

(*****)

Elliot, don't do this. You're a great person. I'm not. I, Albert Shepard, let Anti take control of me. Elliot didn't want to be controlled, yet this is going on in his mind. I feel sorry for him, but I can't do anything about it, seeming as my dark side has control of my body.

Come on, Elliot.

Please.

(*****)

I stab myself ferociously many times, groaning at each wound I make. Why am I not dying?!?!

Oh wait, I am dying. My vision is blackening out. Good. That's what I wanted to happen.

My body goes numb. I can't feel anything but the wounds and the blood that is coming out of it..

"I didn't want it to be like this at all....But..." I groan, talking to no one. "At least I can be happy in heaven afterwards." I finish off, those being my last words.

I die, lying on the asphalt.

....

.........

................

Why am I not dead?

I don't understand. I killed myself. I should be dead. I stabbed myself so-

"Elliot."

I open my eyes to see that I am in a room of blackness. Huh, reminds me just like my mind.

"Who's there?" I ask, shaking. I've changed. A lot. "You don't need to worry. Besides, you're getting a second chance."

"I don't understand. Why are you, whoever you are, trying to keep me alive? I just killed myself." I say sadly. "What do you mean why? Because, your life was not supposed to go like this! At all! I wanted to see you have a happy life, a happy family, which that was a happy family, they just turned bad. But I fixed that." This person tells me.

I have so many questions, but this person won't answer me anything.

"Just let me do my thing. You're getting a second chance at life, and you're going to live a happy life, like the way you were supposed to. Now, get back out there, you sexy.

"Oh yeah, and you won't remember any of this, so you're gonna marry Piper. You're also gonna live a happy life with the family you were in, and you're going to be famous on YouTube. So anyway, bye! I'm always watching."

I then feel a strong wind overcome me. It feels good.

Author's Note: Elliot is getting a second chance at life, so that means that Elliot will have the moment where he meets Piper and they get together, blah blah blah. Same thing with Mark and Jack, and Ethan and Tyler. So this is basically a second time you get to enjoy the love there is between these people.

Oh yeah, I'm adding you in the story! Yeah, that's right! You! Right there! Reading this story! Yeah, me and you are gonna be in this story, but I'm still doing the entire (*****) thing so yeah. Anyway, you'll see all that in the next chapter! See you there.